daytona

v10 fat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hi guys seen a mint silver rc ram daytona over here in uk.
if i can get it at the right money gonna buy it,would look good next to my ram srt 10 ..:D

anybody know anthing about the daytona truck ???
i know its a hemi
but how many were built?
what colours?
years made ?
etc.....
thanks in advance scott.
will try and get some pics of it

They are basically a sticker package,SRT-10 hood with no vent holes in the scoop,big wing on the back ,"Daytona" decals on the back sides and a plaque on the dash,there's no other differences that I know of?? maybe I'm missing some stuff?? and around here 99% are 4X4. For colours there were Go Mango (copper colour), and silver are the only colours I've seen.Also ground effects package and a Borla muffler with duel tips.

http://search.msn.com/images/results.aspx?q=2005+Dodge+Ram+Daytona&FORM=IGRE#

http://www.rsportscars.com/dodge/2005-dodge-ram-daytona/

Last edited:
2005 only

RC and QC

2x4 and 4x4

Silver and Go Mango only

Less than 10K built.

Includes (Over the base SLT Ram)
Hemi
SRT Hood (Closed scoop)
Ground effects
Borla exhaust
Wing
Decal
Interior accents
20" wheels
3.92 gears
Optional leather

I almost bought one when I bought my 05 Hemi, they had one sitting right next to the RC Hemi I bought, but the thought of ground effects on a 4x4 turned me off.

Last edited:
I own a QC Go ManGo #1865. I don't know if Koby ever got a true count on how many were built, but we guesstimate around 10,000. They were only built in '05.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Yep what they said .
Of coarse mine is nowhere near stock anymore.
DOdge wouldn't let me order a SRT10 in Go Mango so I settled for a fully optioned Daytona and proceeded to modify it.
First mod that I did was install a set of '10 seats.
Long story short Pickedup truck in San Fran. detoured to Riverside to pick up/install seats and Front suspenion bits them drove home to Phoenix.

I sold my Daytona to a guy that was shipping it over seas. Damn, chances are low, but it could be mine...

Azmotorhead said:
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Yep what they said .
DOdge wouldn't let me order a SRT10 in Go Mango so I settled for a fully optioned Daytona and proceeded to modify it.
Long story short Pickedup truck in San Fran. detoured to Riverside to pick up/install seats and Front suspenion bits them drove home to Phoenix.

sweet tona man the daytona is my BEES cuzin :D there fun trucks if you cant get a hold of a 10 ;)

great help guys thanks alot once again
nice truck there azmotorhead ..

yup, heres mine...its #01707 and 4x4

Attachments

• 2006 pix 009.jpg
    2006 pix 009.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 8,501
Azmotorhead said:
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Yep what they said .

Very nice,looks sharp! interior too:rock:

I know that the owner of the local dragstrip owns a quadcab mango one. And there is a QC mango one without a wing in Greers Ferry. Do they all have the SRT hood or did some come with the stock hood with that add on scoop? I thought I've seen one with the add on scoop but I haven't been paying close attention.

razorbackfan said:
I know that the owner of the local dragstrip owns a quadcab mango one. And there is a QC mango one without a wing in Greers Ferry. Do they all have the SRT hood or did some come with the stock hood with that add on scoop? I thought I've seen one with the add on scoop but I haven't been paying close attention.

The Daytona hood scoop is not open like the SRT10.....it is added to the hood, not part of it..

TNViper you're misinformed. It's the same hood. The only thing that is different is that the Daytona has a closed mesh grill in the hood and there is no underhood insulation blanket.
Its the Sport and Rumble bee models that have the added on powerbulge scoop on the hood

Azmotorhead said:
TNViper you're misinformed. It's the same hood. The only thing that is different is that the Daytona has a closed mesh grill in the hood and there is no underhood insulation blanket.
Its the Sport and Rumble bee models that have the added on powerbulge scoop on the hood
Yep, my dad has a Rumblebee. And other then the hood and no wing, it was pretty much the same truck as my old Daytona. Loved that truck...

Azmotorhead said:

oops...my brain is about fryed from tax season...I was thinking of the Mopar package..:eek:

Azmotorhead said:
I think we need to do that again before it gets too hot

Im ready when ever you are:D Make sure you bring more spray this time:D I have more mods than last time:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back