DC Dyno Day and meet and greet.

DC Performance

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Open house and dyno day at DC PERFORMANCE
Saturday May 1st, 9:00am to 5:00pm

We invite everyone to come out and be with us on May 1st. We will be featuring some very unique sports cars. All types are cars are welcome but we expect a good combination of Vipers, Viper trucks, Late Model Hemis, Ford GT’s, Street Rods and European Exotics. A free BBQ lunch will be served with refreshments.

We will be Dynamometer testing all day for $60 a test. This will include
Three pulls and a dyno sheet. It’s, first come first serve and we need you to sign up. So please give us a call. Expect to see some 1000hp cars. All are welcome and there is no charge just to attend!

For those of you who have not meet our team or seen our shop, this will be a great time to hang out meet us. Just come and socialize.

I look forward to seeing you!

Where are you located?

Just thought I would get it cleared up for some of the noobs. I know there is no way I would make it.

I'll be there!!!! Hopefully I can order an sct before hand so I cn b4 n after dyno :):). Regardless. Glad were finally havin it

:bebored: ...Well, what do you think she will pull...might even have to put a little simple-green on that upper-pulley... :nurse:

1003690.jpg

1003689.jpg

quick_silver-albums-quick_silver-s-best-picture3789-new-inter-cooler-dcperformance-002.jpg

I know the ballpark figure, :flute:

See you there!
Quick

Last edited:
Dammit sct won't ship til week after!!! Oh well. May stick on dyno to see stock hp bringin an 09 hemi wit me too. (hahahaha... Hemi ;) )

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back