DC or Hennessey

V10MOJO

Reaction score
(DC) flash pcm/thermostat vs (JH) engine management computer upgrade? which is best for 2006 QC

opinions and testimonials on each??

LOL, ohhhhh noooo, he it goes.

My Dad always said if you can't say something good about somebody don't say anything at all.

DC Performance is a wonderful source for anything you need.

There are a few members here who could give you some "testimonials" about Hennessey's business practices...

I have heard nothing but praise for DC performance.

Hennessey has screwed a number of our members over the years. Some to the tune of $50,000+.

Do yourself a favor. Avoid Hennessey at all costs.

DC without question. John may sell you something but how do you know what you just bought or if its what he says it is?

i do apreciate all input and i am very familiar with JH, ive raced with him since 2003 when the first V10 Nationlas began. morals and bad experiences aside, i am comparing product vs product.

DC Performance without a doubt... my momma told me HMS is da devil!!!

Product vs product...

DC - In-house modified flash of B&G, agressive timing w/ stage 2, but can do CA 91 if needed, get the 170 T-stat, and your run super cool all the time (170/180 water temp and oil temp)

Hennesey - Who knows who does the programming for him, have not heard of ANYONE that went for a flash w/ him.

I have never heard of anyone using a JH flash ever!!!!! Have been a srt owner for almost three years now.

I have a DC Perf flash for my 04 RC. With catless mids, intake and magnaflow............it freaking rocks!!! Get it and enjoy the new power.

patrick

John who ? :confused: Does he work on Vipers or something ? :dontknow: Must be some new guy :dontknow: (if you could hear the screeching note of sarcasm it would make your ears bleed) :p :D

DC Performance is the way to go on this one !!!!!!!! Good people.'Nuff said.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back