DC PERFORMANCE BUILDS WORLDS FASTEST QUAD CAB!

DC Performance

Full Access Member
Reaction score
10.73 ¼ mile at 125mph

At Famosa Raceway in Bakersfield California, Mike Brady has broken the worlds record for a street legal Dodge SRT Ram Quad Cab for the ¼ mile. The truck was prepared by DC Performance Inc, a specialty shop in Los Angeles Ca. The truck is driven daily, averages 14mpg on the highway and has some very unique features. The ten-cylinder power plant was built by Exotic Engine in Temecula and features a Paxton Supercharger and Nitrous Oxide injection. A special transmission by Westminster Transmission and a Dana 60 differential put the power to a set of huge Mickey Thompson tires.

When interviewed Brady indicated he is still leaving a lot of power on the table and just waiting for someone to challenge his record. Look to the future for record-breaking runs.

http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u303/michel95/FamosaMay 5 2007/?action=view&current=Mike7.flv

Congrats to Mike and Dc Performance for Building a 10 second Daily driver.
I am really impressed:rock: :rock:

YEA....a QC in the 10's ....it just took the right people to do it........and the right driver...good job!

That's NOT just the fastest QC boys. That's THE FASTEST RAM SRT-10.

The old record was a RC at 10.88:rock:

Nice going Mike. Congrats...

To bad you guys don't believe in headers.;) :D

Sorry, just couldn't help myself.

Congratulations to DC:rock: and Mike:rock: . A couple class acts.:rock: :rock:

Silverback said:
To bad you guys don't believe in headers.;) :D

Sorry, just couldn't help myself.

Congratulations to DC:rock: and Mike:rock: . A couple class acts.:rock: :rock:

Trouble maker! But true!

Congratulations to all involved.

Very good job Mike you have put together a truck that has manners and is extremely fast. It is not easy to acomplish all the things that are "right" with your truck.

The DC gang has done a superb job of putting the package together.

Kudos to Kevin Singleton at Exotic Engine Development. Kevin does the best engine work, period. He builds some of the best engines in the world. He has customers from all over the world to prove it.

Westminister trans has worked miracles with Mikes tranny, I have ridden in the truck and it shifts properly when accelerating normally, but shifts hard enough and at the correct time. This is something thaat seems to be very hard to do with the truck automatic. It has also lived very well with minimal problems.

Mike Ride the Wave...

You have earned it.

DC Performance. You are the class act in building our trucks, successful and by all reports a thoughtful and considerate vendor.

That is just -- Sooo Much Truck -- to be going that fast!!:rock:

Congrats Again Michael!:beer:

Only 1 and a half years till my build is complete....oh wait! I havent started yet!:D:D:D

Hey DC...make a spot for my truck and I expect a Military Discount! No. Just kidding!:D

Good Job Guyz!!!:)

Congradulations to DC and Mike. The hard work has paid off.:rock:

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back