DC Performance flashed pcm

Ram Z's SRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just got my SRT 10 about two weeks ago and I've removed the cats and added the volant ram air intake, There is a catch though - I cant let my wife know I'm spending more money on the truck. lol. So- I figure a flash would be extremely stealthy and she'd never know the difference. The only problem is - that I cant send the pcm off to be flashed - I have to either send the person my VIN# and mods so they can flash it for me or buy it and send it to DC to have the VIN flashed on there. I'd even be more than willing to send whoever sells methe pcm my old stock pcm in return - sort of like a core charge plan. The reason for all the secracy is that I spent 8k on my last car (60trim SRT4) and I was hit by a drunk driver head on at 80mph totaling the whole car and almost getting nothing in return for the money in parts I spent. So hence the fact why I cant tell my wife about this...lol.

There is a used unit for sale on this forum. Buy that or another one have DC flash your vin into it. Pull your stocker out and drop in the new one. Walla, your flashed and good to go!

patrick

Ram Z's SRT said:
So hence the fact why I cant tell my wife about this...lol.

Pusswhooped:mad: i beat she counts your beers too lol:mad:

STC???? could say its a code reader ????

:aetsch:
Ironhead said:
Pusswhooped:mad: i beat she counts your beers too lol:mad:

Ha ha... She doesnt count my beers for me.... She counts my smirnoff ice's. lol. :aetsch:

Hey Ram Z.. You never mentioned what year model you have, or if it's a QC or RC.. When trying to pick up a flashed PCM these things matter more than your wife counting your Smirnoffs.:D .

You guys got it easy, Being married to a Doc, she can tell how many and what I drank and whatever else is wrong with me just by the sound of me takin a leak at night.

srt 10 jimbo said:
You guys got it easy, Being married to a Doc, she can tell how many and what I drank and whatever else is wrong with me just by the sound of me takin a leak at night.

So you can't do a damn thing wrong.:laugh: Seriously, I'd shut the restroom door at night. :dontknow: Hope that helps.

You could buy the PCM I have for sale. Send it to B&C or DC and have them flash it. I'll sell it to ya for $200 shipped to the lower 48.

Ram Z's SRT said:
I just got my SRT 10 about two weeks ago and I've removed the cats and added the volant ram air intake, There is a catch though - I cant let my wife know I'm spending more money on the truck. lol. So- I figure a flash would be extremely stealthy and she'd never know the difference. The only problem is - that I cant send the pcm off to be flashed - I have to either send the person my VIN# and mods so they can flash it for me or buy it and send it to DC to have the VIN flashed on there. I'd even be more than willing to send whoever sells methe pcm my old stock pcm in return - sort of like a core charge plan. The reason for all the secracy is that I spent 8k on my last car (60trim SRT4) and I was hit by a drunk driver head on at 80mph totaling the whole car and almost getting nothing in return for the money in parts I spent. So hence the fact why I cant tell my wife about this...lol.

I have a B&G High Performance PCM for a 2005 QC. You'll have to have DC Perm change the VIN for you. I'll sell it for $300.00

Interested?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back