DC Performance - The Viper Shop! (An Introduction)

howdy:rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats: :burnout: :burnout:

any word yet on the BBK throttle body for our trucks, reg. cab :burnout:

how stoked are you..........

welcome, like to get that green bit#h up on hwy 18:rock: what a dream job. like dc web site. did you find a 4 leaf clover?:D :D

Welcome.

What is new and/or different about the gen IV main and rod bearings?

Just rebuilt my engine and noticed in the build sheet (Gen 4 main bearings used for 160 degree oiling, with extra feed hole for volume. Main and Rod Bearings have Teflon Coating for Durability) ...any comments? I ask because one of our members just destroyed a rod bearing and thought if you knew the difference it would be valuable to us...

Roy

Last edited:
Welcome, Brandon!

We are having a GTG in January - looks like the vote is heading out to cali, you should definitely show up!

Halligan said:
Welcome, Brandon!

We are having a GTG in January - looks like the vote is heading out to cali, you should definitely show up!

Why don't we host a BBQ/GTG here @ the shop? Maybe a dyno day.... Get me some information

Brandon@DC Performance said:
Why don't we host a BBQ/GTG here @ the shop? Maybe a dyno day.... Get me some information

Brandon, I'll PM you. BurntRubber, Carlo, is your man to talk to.

cal south gtg bbq

Maybe a local cal south gtg in near future? alot just dont have the time to travel, and some of us do not have the dough:dontknow: but a dyno day and bbq at dc maybe in the near future for ram vipers would be killer. I know srt brad goes by dc all the time. prolly get agood turn out of truks:dontknow: :D :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back