De-Badged (Mostly)

VA VIPERAM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got tired of washing, drying, and waxing around all the letters on the truck, so it's de-badged and slightly "re-badged" on the tailgate and grille. I kept the "Viper Powered" on the hood of course. ;)
BTW - I wanted to remove the "shield" above the grille completely, but I believe there is a recess below it. Does anyone know for sure? :dontknow:

VA VIPERAM said:
I got tired of washing, drying, and waxing around all the letters on the truck, so it's de-badged and slightly "re-badged" on the tailgate and grille. I kept the "Viper Powered" on the hood of course. ;)
BTW - I wanted to remove the "shield" above the grille completely, but I believe there is a recess below it. Does anyone know for sure? :dontknow:

Didn't you wreck your truck a while back?:dontknow:

If so, good as new! Looks great!

Roz-SRT said:

No, that wasn't me, but I know who you're thinking about. His truck is pictured in a field if I remember right. He is in VA though.

VA VIPERAM said:

Yes, there is a recess under the ram head. Order a replacement from Justin, you'll love it.

VA VIPERAM said:
No, that wasn't me, but I know who you're thinking about. His truck is pictured in a field if I remember right. He is in VA though.

Ah, I gotcha! :)

Truck loooks shweeet:rock: :D I'm thinking of debadging the doors but
leaving just the 'SRT-10' on the doors. ;) Let'em know who there messin
with.:burnout: :rock:

Roz-SRT said:

Hey Roz, that was me man. Tommorow when the weather clears up a little
and i wash my truck i'll take some photos of it. The bodyshop did a great
job fixing it and the guy that painted my rear ;) Put the badge lower to the
right. looks good man :rock:

Sharpi

hemi killer said:
Nice touch on the grill.

YESSSS! I always like that simple touch. Makes me want black mesh for the grille too. I just don't know where to get it.:(

Burkerice07 said:
To The Max
niceGAYthread.jpg

Debadging looks good...Makes the truck looks like a sleeper...What did
you do to take badges off properly without damaging paint...Giving me
ideas...Thanks for posting pics...Trucks looks damn good...:rock:

Here is what it looks like under the badges on the 04's and 05's. I don't remember who's truck this is.

When I removed mine I drilled in to where the recess is and then pulled it out from the center so I would not scar up the hood.

HoodEmblem.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back