Debadged Today

Venom Power said:
Hi Wifey.. For what do I owe this pleasure of your attention?:love:
No special reason - just saying hi (it's more fun now that I know you are Rick Jame's Bitch) :dontknow: :p :D

must hhave been de badge day, did mine today too

debadge.jpg

debadge1.jpg

debadge2.jpg

tat2stuff said:
must hhave been de badge day, did mine today too

debadge.jpg

debadge1.jpg

debadge2.jpg
:D :D :D nice!!!:) -

I say you should put her in for truck of the month ;) ;) :rock:

Wifey said:
No special reason - just saying hi (it's more fun now that I know you are Rick Jame's Bitch) :dontknow: :p :D

Ah, well I aim to please the ladies all of the time.

mauiSRT/10 said:
Looks great Silverback. I am still partial to the srt10 letters but those RAM letters and Dodge on the tailgate gotta go!!

patrick

Same here.I have the SRT-10 on the doors and tailgate.Looked too bare with nothing.I guess I am just used to seeing something there on trucks.

HOT RAM said:
Same here.I have the SRT-10 on the doors and tailgate.Looked too bare with nothing.I guess I am just used to seeing something there on trucks.
I have a SRT-10 tattoo on my forearm :2in1:

Glisten hear now...

Silverback said:
I started out this morning to do my Spring cleanup on the truck. That means wash, claybar, wash again, and 2 or 3 coats of Zaino. Well I was using Q-Tips to clean around the SRT-10 emblems on the doors and tailgait and could not get all the dirt out from around them. Did not want to wax over the dirt so I got out the fishing line and did away with them. Damn, wish I had done this sooner. I really like the clean look of no emblems.

Hey John! the debadge-look, looks real nice! How many beers did it take?
And that shine...oooo laa laah! Looks immaculate dude!

Dallas

Ok--you all talked me into doing mine today also. Very easy to do. I can't believe I didn't do it earlier......looks 100X better. I think it only took me about an hour to do it.

dallas said:
Hey John! the debadge-look, looks real nice! How many beers did it take?
And that shine...oooo laa laah! Looks immaculate dude!

Dallas

Lost track of the beer count after the first 12 pack.:eek:

I spent the next day pulling the tires and wheels off and cleaning them up. I applied Zaino to the wheels, and it appears that the brake dust is not sticking to the wheels like it used to. :)

I did mine with a plastic spatula, And some stuff called goof-off. The badges popped right off, But left gobs of glue. Picked off most i could with my fingers, Then went to the goof-off. Worked great. I left Dodge on the tailgate, Because after all, Thats who put it out. Oh yeah, It took 1.5 hrs. Thats with a little wax at those spots.

J.R.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back