Dec 20th @ PBIR

boosted635

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Final 2008 Truck Challenge
Come out and join the fun... the new track "hooks" and has been producing new personal bests for all :congrats:

Gates Open - 11am
Qualifying starts - Noon
Eliminations - start between 3-5pm
(they started around 3 or 3:30 last month)

You will get 2 qualifying passes, possibly 3 if time allows.
You can run in the eliminations without qualifying, but you will be racing "blind" as you will not know how to dial your truck.

$35 to race
$20 to watch

You can T&T after eliminations, or also run T&T instead of challenge racing. For anyone new... you are better off to run the challenges b/c you are garaunteed to get 3-4 passes at minimum. (2-3 passes to dial in and at least 1 round - T&T works around our needs as it gets later)
You must specify which class (T&T or Challenge) you will run at the gate to get the appropriate tech card!

Note:
All non-competitor parking IS OUTSIDE THE GATE now b/c the road course is operating at the same time.
You can bring in your own coolers... last month anyway lol.

FATJACK said:
I would be there in a heartbeat if it was about 800 miles closer!!

LOL :rock:
Wish you could make it. Look us up if you ever come south to visit.
Last months final was a 12.40 Durango against a 16.90 F-series dually lol. Usually they are closer than that in the finals though. Gotta love bracket racing :D
We also have a low 12 sec K-5 Blazer, a few Trailblazer SS and SRT8 Jeeps, occassional Diesels, the Lightnings and SRT's...

If you get eliminated from the truck challenge early you can still grudge race (heads up) with the racers eliminated in the other classes... Mustang, Corvette, GM (non Vettes) Import and Mopar (cars).
We usually have alot of fun at these.

This month is looking a bit slim due to X-mas though.

couldn't make it to this one, company in town, but if you can get me a heads up on the next one that would be great I would love to bracket race the beast again - I havn't dragged it since Dodge Days back in August of 2006

We are waiting for the track to give us next years official schedule.

We have A LOT of ideas for next year, so stay tuned and I will post in this section ASAP :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back