Dell Axim X51V Handheld PDA

4to10cyl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Price: $350 OBO

I got this for graduation almost two years ago and paid about $800 for all of it including the GPS. The GPS is setup is something I bought afterwards for around $300. I just don't have the need for it anymore and really never used it too often in the first place. Everything is pretty much in perfect condition. In fact it had a two year warranty and after about a year the screen went out on it due to someone leaving it in a hot car on the dash. :marchmellow:

So I had it fully replaced so this one is only a year old and has sat up in the top of my closet. I do need to find some other parts to it like the setup disks and the navigation disks but they will be included, I just need to find them from after the last move a couple months ago. Here are some specs on it:

Product Description
The Dell 624 MHz Axim X51v delivers performance, connectivity and a brilliant VGA display in a sleek, sophisticated design. Powered by the Intel XScale PXA270 Processor at 624 MHz, 64 MB SDRAM and 256 MB Flash ROM, the device offers excellent performance. This handheld comes equipped with the Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 operating system with Windows Media Player 10 Mobile. It includes an integrated CompactFlash Type II and Secure Digital/SDIO Now!/MMC card slots for flexible expansion. Featuring a 3.5 mm headphone / headset jack for headsets, this handheld also includes an Intel 2700G multimedia accelerator with 16 MB video memory. In addition, the built-in microphone and speaker ensure easy recording while you are on the go. Moreover, the integrated Wi-Fi (802.11b) and Bluetooth wireless technologies offer flexible connectivity options.

Details
Dimensions (WxDxH): 7.4 cm x 1.8 cm x 11.9 cm
Weight: 176 g
ROM Installed Size: 256 MB - flash
Processor: Intel XScale PXA270 624 MHz
Display: 3.7" TFT active matrix - transflective - 16-bit (64K colors), 480 x 640 3.7" TFT active matrix - transflective

Connection
Input Device: Touch-screen
Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth, IEEE 802.11b, IrDA

dell-axim-x51v-usatoday3.png

axim_x51.jpg

Last edited:
Will trade for parts :)

Nitrous kit especially!

But also towing kit, speakers, black headlights, 4.56 gears, and the list goes on.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back