DFW GTG

Big B's SRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
alright fellas, had a good time at at the last GTG in November, but was thinking of a little change for the next gtg.....Since the month of December is tough for some of us, we thought of pushing the next gtg to the last saturday in January.....i think the date is the 26th and was thinking of a dyno, lunch/dinner gtg this time.....Speedtek in Haltom City has half priced dyno pulls that day, $35 for 3 pulls...then after the dyno maybe a short drive back up 121 to Grapevine to Bonedaddy's for some lunch or dinner....Speedtek is open from 9 till 5 so the times of this gtg are open for suggestions....and so is eating spot.....post up and lets make this the biggest DFW GTG yet...............:rock:
http://speedtek.net/

I missed the November GTG because I was out of the country. All of December I am here yet the next GTG isn't until January when I will be in Norway.. GREEEEEAT... Looks like I'll never get a chance to attend.:(

i think going to Norway would be worth missing a GTG......Norway is the land of my people but I will probably never get to visit....hope you have a good time there...and we will get it right one of these days....

im..game for it.....im 45 min from speedtek so just lets make it offical an ill be there

Sounds good, just keep me posted on the dates - I should be in....yep, December was tough, wayyy too much stuff going on....

I'll be there. dobt I will dyno the truck. new motor going in this week or next.

ill be there in spirit bro....doing this year tour in iraq.....you guys have fun and be safe....

p.s. dont forget to practice

wheredwhogo? said:
ill be there in spirit bro....doing this year tour in iraq.....you guys have fun and be safe....

p.s. dont forget to practice
hope you took the matchbox cars with ya.......and i am going thru rehersal as i type.....stay safe bro.....

p.s. just to let everyone know this is not a DFW only GTG, would love for everyone that can to come on out....

if it is still on for the 26th i might be able to make it, its a little bit of a drive but that ok, let me know

yeah i say its still on...so come on up....i had my back window driver side busted out and gotta try and get it fixed by then but i think i can...looking forward to it....

Big B's SRT10 said:
yeah i say its still on...so come on up....i had my back window driver side busted out and gotta try and get it fixed by then but i think i can...looking forward to it....

What happened????

man i dont know came out christmas morning to find a hole in the bottom corner and looked inside and it was shattered....i ducted taped the hell out of it to keep it from falling out and its been sittin ever since.....i need to call ins. tomorrow and get it fixed...i didnt find anything inside the truck and no one else drove it so its a mystery as of right now....

thats how they broke in & stole mine & got around the factory alarm. only other "possibility" is a change in temp. seen it a couple of times over the years.
if things check out at work count me in for the GTG. never been to one. be wild to see more than one SRT Ram in a parkin lot

ZCx

BJ, sorry to here about the truck. I'll be to the GTG, if I every get my truck back. Still waiting on the motor from Cali. If not I'll bring the Vette, and dyno it.

sounds good bro....looking forward to a couple of new faces this time....i got the window replaced but i lost my window sticker and my tint gotta get those replaced ASAP....Big Perm im callin u out bring that Heavy duty beast to the GTG....everyone send vipernator a pm and tell him to get to the GTG....

Big B's SRT10 said:
one week fellas....this could turn out to be one fine GTG....lets make it a good one....

One week or 26th, me = confused :dontknow:

if its 1 week. i be screwed.:banghead: if its the 26th i be thar:rock:
this is rain or shine, hot or cold, ice or snow right??????

Last edited:
any idea of what time it will be on the 26th?? i usually get off work around 10:30, and it'd be about a 2 hour drive for me, but i'd still like to come meet up

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back