DFW Meet at Kellers

Coley 1334

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well we this is gonna be a big truck meet a kellers and i wanted to invite at the srt10s from DFW to come out and show you are new DFWrams truck club
http://www.texastruckscene.com/showthread.php?t=5109

:rock: we are workin on gettin together with the DFW lx club, the DFW dakotas and cowtown mopars and if we can get these root tied we will be the baddest mopar club in the area

so i hope to see u guys come out :congrats:

Last edited:
we are all rams ya know :D we are also workin on gettin our website up so come on out and join the mopar fun

Attachments

• dfwCardBackCarbon.jpg
    dfwCardBackCarbon.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 36
  • dfwCardFront.jpg
    dfwCardFront.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 38
Ah yes, Keller's. One of my favorite places on the planet. The only drive in I know of where you can roll up, park, see all kinds of cool hot rods on any given day, and have a car hop bring you an open beer, right in front of the police who are always there.

I wish I could be there, I hope you guys have a great turnout!

Hey Coley, whatever happened with that get together at the titty bar? We need pics and/or video! haha

NorCal SRT-10 said:
Hey Coley, whatever happened with that get together at the titty bar? We need pics and/or video! haha

the pics are there in the thread :dontknow:

Coley 1334 said:
:confused: huh i posted the pics in there :dontknow: o well i will do it 2 moro i tooke like 500 pics and they only washed my truck for like 5 mins :p

thats happened before & nonoffensive posts also:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

ZCx said:
thats happened before & nonoffensive posts also:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

hey carl i have a DFW rams sticker for ya with a outline in red if u wanna be in the DFW rams its 15 for the decal red on border carbon fiber on the inside

15 is a at cost price we anit making no money on em :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back