DFW meet / Drinkfest

harrisb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys, sorry for the delay getting these up, it totally slipped my mind. I figured everyone else was posting up pics from their regions so we needed to be a part of this.

Steve I have a bunch more pics of your truck specifically (engine bay, interior, etc) let me know if you want me to either send them to you or post em up. Cheers and we need to do this again sometime soon.

View attachment 10404

View attachment 10405

View attachment 10406

what's everyone in DFW doing this weekend? If my mids arrive tomorrow or friday and I have time to go ahead and get my inspection and the few warranty items I have to do I'll be looking to bolt up the headers and mids. I'd imagine it's a big case of beer job, I'm buyin'...

(gotta get the little warranty stuff like door seals out of the way before the catless mids go on :))

Oh ya, post #100 baby

Autorama Saturday

Sorry I missed your GTG.

I'll be at the Autorama Saturday. Anyone else going?

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Man, I had forgotten how filthy my truck was that day from all the rain and snow etc...:eek:

I was going to mention that your truck was dirty, but decided to be nice.:p

Still looked good Steve.:) :rock: After all, a dirty Yellow truck still looks better than all the other colors combined.:D :D :D :D :D

Silverback said:
I was going to mention that your truck was dirty, but decided to be nice.:p

Still looked good Steve.:) :rock: After all, a dirty Yellow truck still looks better than all the other colors combined.:D :D :D :D :D

LOL!!! Good point...:D

Actually the trucks look great no matter what. What concerns me is how fat my head got somehow. I'm lucky I have 500hp to haul around that pumpkin!

Good times.

I'm tied up all weekend, but let's grab a beer one night next week if possible. Steve, I can meet up at Champps any night or at Sherlock's in Arlington for us mid cities guys.

MWM said:
Actually the trucks look great no matter what. What concerns me is how fat my head got somehow. I'm lucky I have 500hp to haul around that pumpkin!

Good times.

I'm tied up all weekend, but let's grab a beer one night next week if possible. Steve, I can meet up at Champps any night or at Sherlock's in Arlington for us mid cities guys.

I'm open any night next week, let's pick one and do it.

Same here, just name the time and place and I'm there...the truck has been garaged since pretty much the last gtg and I need an excuse to get it out...

i like the bird on the light:rock: :elefant: trucks are neat also to :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back