did i win?

silversnake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does taking off at the light hard next to a charger rt :burnout: and leaving it 2-3 truck lengts behind and growing before shiftting to second gear braking in the begining of third gear (due to stoplight)with it still far behind means i won?:D :D

thanks torrie for unleashing the 432hp and 504ft of trq!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: truck feels lighter and its quicker of course, many tickets in my future lol (knock on wood):dontknow:

btw it was loud so it had at least exaust and he knew it was a race:playingball: ..

A stock Charger RT is no match for a 10.......he wasted his gas messing with ya...........now if it was my brother's RT you might have been in trouble...his is not stock...:burnout:

TNVIPER said:
A stock Charger RT is no match for a 10.......he wasted his gas messing with ya...........now if it was my brother's RT you might have been in trouble...his is not stock...:burnout:

well of course!! but ill play even if know ill loose :D its all about having fun right?:D

silversnake said:
well of course!! but ill play even if know ill loose :D its all about having fun right?:D

That's right:burnout:

Don't break the law, if you do, don't get caught! And of course, be safe.

BTW the last Charger R/T I ran I was in my 535xi and was 2-3 car lengths ahead of by the time I was in the 90's, from a stand still, only mod Burger Tuning chip map 3. Would have been way worse if we were at speed. :D

silversnake said:
does taking off at the light hard next to a charger rt :burnout: and leaving it 2-3 truck lengts behind and growing before shiftting to second gear braking in the begining of third gear (due to stoplight)with it still far behind means i won?:D :D

thanks torrie for unleashing the 432hp and 504ft of trq!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: truck feels lighter and its quicker of course, many tickets in my future lol (knock on wood):dontknow:

btw it was loud so it had at least exaust and he knew it was a race:playingball: ..

its a W in my book:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout:

mine feels the same after Torries workmanship also:rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back