Did the deed today

guinnessboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
had to sell the truck, after 3 weeks of looking for buyers ended up trading it in for a new hummer h2.....needed something a little more " useful" since my work vehicle got taken away and needed it asap since my work requires alot of driving and alot of transporting and this is much more family condusive.

i will hang around the site even though i offer pretty much nothing but smart ass comments here and there

i do wish all of you the best, this is by far the best room i have ever been a part of

Ryan

Last edited:
i didnt buy it for gas mileage, i bought it because my truck wont function for the purposes of my job, alot of hauling and really bad roads and it beat my truck up for the 3 weeks i used it.......i shopped directly with dealers to see if they would put a bid on my trade through the dealer i was trying to buy the hummer from.....the dealer i actually bought the truck from originally gave me 31k because he knew of a buyer that he could sell it to......the other offers were pathetic, mostly around the 23k range, and that was between about 12 dealers here in socal....bottom line, dont plan on getting shit trading this thing in, do your homework and do the legwork for yourself and you may find a dealer interested in taking the trade over.

Cudajon said:
I don't think it is better

I already realize i will regret it, but this was a toy for me and i was a single guy using it purely for fun because i had a work vehicle...that is gone now and now i have a family and it was a family decision, not the single guy decision i made 2 years ago.

Congrats on the purchase....

I happened to make a *decision also....will post it soon when I get pics ;)

What color H2 did you get? I've always been partial to the white ones, came real close to buying one before we got our Denali. But the OL wanted the Denali, so that's what we got hehe.

black with black/beige interior....59000 sticker, got it for 42 ( they are blowing out the 07's) all 07's at cerritos hummer are discounted 15 k and i squeezed another 2 out of them

they have 19 left

guinnessboy said:
black with black/beige interior....59000 sticker, got it for 42 ( they are blowing out the 07's) all 07's at cerritos hummer are discounted 15 k and i squeezed another 2 out of them

they have 19 left

:needpics: :party: :party: :party:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back