DID YOU KNOW ?

Mopower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THE HOUR METER ?

This may be a repost. You can turn your ignition key to the run position (don't start it). Hold the trip meer reset button down for 10 sec. & it will tell you the number of hrs. on your truck.

I averaged 28 miles per hr. just thought that was interesting.

Jim

Last edited:
nice info :rock:
cheers are they any more ?:dontknow:

the snow is the worst for 18 years here
its pretty bad
but taking my 6 year old daughter out in it ,as she loves it so busy on the snowman :)

v10 fat said:
the snow is the worst for 18 years here
its pretty bad
but taking my 6 year old daughter out in it ,as she loves it so busy on the snowman :)

drive safe now... . ;)

Did not know that, Good info. Thanks for the tip. :rock:

anyone try it on an '05 yet? Hope it works, I can't check mine 'til hibernating time is over, prob a good 6 wks. yet :(

Did not work on my 05 either

oh well

Yellow venom said:
I think the HR meter is only on 06's and newer? not sure if 05's have it??
It works on our 04 1/2 cummins quad cab dually, make sure that you turn your ignition to the run position (all your dash lights will be lit) the first time I tried it I only turned the key untill it buzzed. Hope this helps

Jim

Yellow venom said:
I think the HR meter is only on 06's and newer? not sure if 05's have it??

They do but they might not work if you have a flash. Mine quit when I got the original Stage 2.

Havent seen this before...wonder if there are other tricks...the 06 SRT8 I had would display dianostics if you held the 2 outside buttons (forgot what they did) on the steering wheel down for about 5 seconds...had neat things like a digital speedo, digital water/oil temps...

TNVIPER said:
Havent seen this before...wonder if there are other tricks...the 06 SRT8 I had would display dianostics if you held the 2 outside buttons (forgot what they did) on the steering wheel down for about 5 seconds...had neat things like a digital speedo, digital water/oil temps...

Thats kewl!:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back