Different kinds of PCM flashes...

BDR SRT-10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been highly considering a PCM flash for my 04 RC recently, and although I've used the search function on here, I'm still a little confused on the different options :confused: ? I mean I understand the process on how to get it flashed and all, but I guess my main ? is, is each version of a flash from different vendors give a little difference in results??

In other words, is the flash the same across the boards as far as improvements to the performance of the truck, or are they a little different from each vendor thus requiring a little homework to decide what one truly wants or needs in a flash??

Hope my ? makes sense and thanks!! :)

BDR SRT-10 said:
I've been highly considering a PCM flash for my 04 RC recently, and although I've used the search function on here, I'm still a little confused on the different options :confused: ? I mean I understand the process on how to get it flashed and all, but I guess my main ? is, is each version of a flash from different vendors give a little difference in results??

In other words, is the flash the same across the boards as far as improvements to the performance of the truck, or are they a little different from each vendor thus requiring a little homework to decide what one truly wants or needs in a flash??

Hope my ? makes sense and thanks!! :)

my advice....PM themoparconnection he will walk you through it...:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back