Disagreement: Let's enjoy it.....

I don't think anyone said it's bad, too each his own...just makin a statement and offering an opinion and I don't think we need any condescending jerk off momma comments!

flchub said:
was really hoping u had something better ,but then i remembered ur original quote,kinda sums it up for me

The irony is that the pot smoker is calling someone else dumb.....your mama must be proud.

Craig said:
I don't think anyone said it's bad, too each his own...just makin a statement and offering an opinion and I don't think we need any condescending jerk off momma comments!
actually craig what he said was people who lack confidence smoke weed,ignorant statement at best

flchub said:
actually craig what he said was people who lack confidence smoke weed,ignorant statement at best

Obviously too difficult for you to understand.

outnumbered said:
The irony is that the pot smoker is calling someone else dumb.....your mama must be proud.
yea its so weird ya know owning my own company and being a pot smoker,i mean how can i do it,i thought i was supposed to live at my parents forever isnt that what pot smokers do?

Things can be easily misunderstand on the net guys I don't know Ron to be an ignorant man I'm sure your just misunderstanding what he was trying to say... either way I think we can avoid the personal momma pokes boys. This isn't 6th grade!! We're better at arguing than that!!!:star: :dancing: :rock:

flchub said:
yea its so weird ya know owning my own company and being a pot smoker,i mean how can i do it,i thought i was supposed to live at my parents forever isnt that what pot smokers do?

Now your just tossing words around. No one said anything about success.

flchub said:
what on earth does weed have todo with ur confidence level,like i'm gonna smoke weed then go get laid ,its always the guys who never smoked weed with the dumbest comments about it,i mean u have to make some excuse on why its bad........momma says smoking weed is for the devil.

btw momma says..............ur gonna go blind from masturbating:D

Bro, I hate to keep repeating myself..... and my intentions are purely honorable....

But I must say that telling others that their comments are dumb isn't going to help others to see your point..

Our origins in life are vastly different. Also, our experiences have shaped what we believe and what we've become....

Personally, I think one of the most life changing things I've ever done was to O.D. on acid when I was 16..... (1967 before it was made illegal) as I've said, I took LSD a coupl'a thousand times.... Many times the experience would reveal something that needed to be dealt with in my psych make-up.... I did so and was made better because of it.

But, if you think I'm gonna recommend it to everyone... Or that everyone will get the same good stuff out of it that I did...... That's nuts..... that logic is flawed.

So don't diss, demean or diminish someone because they disagree or have a different set of standards..... They think they're doing the right thing..... and so do you.....

That's what these conversations are all about.... understanding.... not rancor.

D

outnumbered said:
Now your just tossing words around. No one said anything about success.
confidence and success go hand in hand especially in business,but this is the stupid comment thread so maybe i should dumb it down for u

flchub said:
confidence and success go hand in hand especially in business,but this is the stupid comment thread so maybe i should dumb it down for u

You're a funny guy, I'll give you that.

Craig said:
Things can be easily misunderstand on the net guys I don't know Ron to be an ignorant man I'm sure your just misunderstanding what he was trying to say... either way I think we can avoid the personal momma pokes boys. This isn't 6th grade!! We're better at arguing than that!!!:star: :dancing: :rock:

werd.................

D

Django said:
Bro, I hate to keep repeating myself..... and my intentions are purely honorable....

But I must say that telling others that their comments are dumb isn't going to help others to see your point..

Our origins in life are vastly different. Also, our experiences have shaped what we believe and what we've become....

Personally, I think one of the most life changing things I've ever done was to O.D. on acid when I was 16..... (1967 before it was made illegal) as I've said, I took LSD a coupl'a thousand times.... Many times the experience would reveal something that needed to be dealt with in my psych make-up.... I did so and was made better because of it.

But, if you think I'm gonna recommend it to everyone... Or that everyone will get the same good stuff out of it that I did...... That's nuts..... that logic is flawed.

So don't diss, demean or diminish someone because they disagree or have a different set of standards..... They think they're doing the right thing..... and so do you.....

That's what these conversations are all about.... understanding.... not rancor.

D
if u have never tried something then u shouldnt comment on it at all,u opened this thread to tell others how we react and interact.
making statements is fine but if its stupid then i reserve the right to say its stupid just as everything goes to each his own

flchub said:

This is not the stupid comment thread.....

Unless stupid comment and disagreement are synonymous terms to you....

Besides, by virtue of this debate you're ipugning your own testimony.....

Outnumbered's comments are a bit too personal as well.....

Let's be civil...........

D

Django said:
This is not the stupid comment thread.....

Unless stupid comment and disagreement are synonymous terms to you....

Besides, by virtue of this debate you're ipugning your own testimony.....

Outnumbered's comments are a bit too personal as well.....

Let's be civil...........

D
i havent cussed,this is civil!:D

civility - the act of showing regard for others
politeness
formality - compliance with formal rules
courtesy - a courteous or respectful or considerate act
deference, respect - a courteous expression (by word or deed) of esteem or regard; "his deference to her wishes was very flattering"; "be sure to give my respects to the dean"
devoir - formal expression of respect

joemags54 said:
Pardon me, my good man, but, do you have any "Grey Poupon"?:dontknow:

Funny shit.........

D

I think another problem is that certain mods feel the need to edit posts based on what appears to be their own personal feelings.

I have a huge problem with mods policing the "offensive" section. It happens all too often. Clearly, if you're easily offended than stay out of the "offensive" section.

My deepest apologies, I thought this was the "Colonel Mustard, in the parlor, with the candlestick" thread. Carry on! PipPip, and all that sort of rubbish.:)

flchub said:
if u have never tried something then u shouldnt comment on it at all,u opened this thread to tell others how we react and interact.
making statements is fine but if its stupid then i reserve the right to say its stupid just as everything goes to each his own

Hear! Hear!

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back