DMP/Famoso private track day, Nov 17th...

FerrariTruck said:
Just got my wheels from the powercoater! I'll try to see if I can Squeeze some time in tomarrow to mount my tires and then mount wm' on the truck in time for Sat...I'll be the only SRT with Gold wheels that I know of. PIcs tomarrow!!!!!

Did you use my powdercoater? I'd love to see what they look like in gold.:rock:

Just got back from the track. Great to see all of you guys again. My dad wanted to say it was pleasure meeting all you guys. He was amazed to see what 10sec truck looks like and also got a few laughs from watching the transition of a driver from a QC to an RC. :) :D I gotta get my clutch or my car done soon, the itch to race is only getting worse. here are few pics, i didnt get many because i spent most of the day filming. Brad, make sure you dont leave anything out ok:D

famoso001.jpg

famoso002.jpg

famoso003.jpg

famoso004.jpg

famoso005.jpg

famoso006.jpg

famoso007.jpg

mopower1958 said:
Great pics! The wing looks GREAT on the silver bullit!

By the way I have footage of a awesome red 66' charger that ran 11.7xx back to back. Even have a run of it against nowwhat

67Charger said:
I'd like to see that...
:D

Hey great to see you found our forum!:rock: I got a couple vids of you shooting down the track. Nothing made me smile more than seeing an old mopar shoot down the track that fast.

Hey Brad, post up the vids of his runs

Any luck on the vids yet? My wife wanted to see them too. :top:

That was one of the more enjoyable track outings I've had in a while. I got 16 passes in, and only stopped because I was out of fuel!

Nice looking Coronet...

Mine was built over the last 10 years while in HS and college, and finally got paint as a graduation gift (permission from the wife to spend $5000 of "our" money) last spring. The engine is the original 440 (1 of 520 440/727 Chargers in '67) with the stock steel crank and heavily prepped stock rods swinging a set of light weight Wiseco's. Eddie RPM heads and a MP M1 intake dump through the TTi headers, X-pipe, and cheapo summit muflers. Due to the school-boy budget issues, I've had to do EVERYTHING (interior, body work, engine, trans, rear end, etc.) myself. I'm glad, though. It makes it "mine".

My goal is to get down to 11.50 and stay there consistently. I neither have nor really want to put a cage in it due to the rarity of the car, but we'll see how long I can hold out of it wants to go faster.

Don't ever get rid of that car! Not very many people still have there high school car. I still have mine though. 77 El Camino red with white and red interior, and a built big block 427, TH400, 373 posi. I need to put it back together. I traded a home loan for a paint job, and got my car back in boxes.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back