Do we need to worry ?

About what? Being too wide to pass?

Ok, First - It's fugly!

Second - It's fugly

and third - Way to copy the SRT-10 with all of the embroidery, and ground effects and big wheels.

But most importantly - It's a FERD! :puke:

Thats what I was thinking.. they need twin S/C's to make 450!! and we make over 500 without em.. he he... =)

I'm not usually one to diss Ford, but I gotta agree in-re to it's fugliness.

And 7000 lbs.................!!! Why?

SD

What - the Ford's price is $50k for less horsepower and curb appeal than an SRT-10?!

Did they not see what has happened to the SRT-10 at that $50k price point?!

Caution - shots being fired (but directed at the foot of Saleen group)...

Alienware PC: Intel Pentium4 3.6ghz processor, 2gb memory, PCI-X ATI x800 256mb video, WinTV PVR-350 TV Tuner/Recorder, dual 160GB Serial ATA 7200RPM 8MB cache hard drives, dual 16x NEC DVD burners, SoundBlaster 2Zs 7.1 surround sound w/GigaWorks 7.1 speakers & subwoofer, dual 19-inch 12ms response LCD flat panel monitors

Aliens ROCK! :rock::rock::rock: My 'puter at home is an Area 51m, LOVE IT!
What kind of $$ did you pay for that beast!?

Well...... I like it. I have been looking for something to drive on rainey days or when it snows, something I can park up a little closer to the mall. I will start looking for them over at the trailer park next to the highway, when I'm on that side of town. Bestus non SRT 10 truck I've seen is BlownSS....and that beast needed alot of Mods to turn my head.

ntw0rk said:
Aliens ROCK! :rock::rock::rock: My 'puter at home is an Area 51m, LOVE IT!
What kind of $$ did you pay for that beast!?
Yeah - I'm a HUGE Alienware fan too. Love their mobile desktops (laptop w/desktop CPU)!

I paid around $4,700 two years ago for mine - minus the dual monitors and the Win-TV PVR.
It's still a plenty capable screamer today, but I love those brand new Alienware Core2 Duo Quad-Core beasts they have with the multiple NVidia GeForce SLI setups!
I think I'd be near $8,000 now to build my ultimate machine - not gonna happen anytime soon.

DenOfThievz said:
Yeah - I'm a HUGE Alienware fan too. Love their mobile desktops (laptop w/desktop CPU)!

I paid around $4,700 two years ago for mine - minus the dual monitors and the Win-TV PVR.
It's still a plenty capable screamer today, but I love those brand new Alienware Core2 Duo Quad-Core beasts they have with the multiple NVidia GeForce SLI setups!
I think I'd be near $8,000 now to build my ultimate machine - not gonna happen anytime soon.

I built a serious "Dream Machine" the other day, came out to a grand total of $11,800:eek: (but that included a 32" monitor:D) I can't imagine how fast it would be!!!!

My Area 51m is Cyborg Green! :p They don't even make that color anymore!

Sorry to Ho up the thread!!! :D:D

ntw0rk said:
I built a serious "Dream Machine" the other day, came out to a grand total of $11,800:eek: (but that included a 32" monitor:D) I can't imagine how fast it would be!!!!

My Area 51m is Cyborg Green! :p They don't even make that color anymore!

Sorry to Ho up the thread!!! :D:D

They still make cyborg green! (This is weird, because I was just looking at these last night.) It's about a $200 option tho. :rock:

Mine is Cyborg green too - I absolutely love that color!
AW_Area51_XTreme.jpeg
AW_ATIX800Plat256.jpg
AW_Soundblaster_Audigy_2ZS_Plat.jpg
AW_Gigaworks_7_1.jpg

Hahahaha.....its takes Ford to team up with Saleen to come up with "something"!!! What a joke!! Cant do it by themselves can they?

Whats this cybord green computor stuff you nerds are talking about? Dont you guys get out of the house..............or when you spend 10k on a computor who needs the sunshine? LOL JK

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
Hahahaha.....

Whats this cybord green computor stuff you nerds are talking about? Dont you guys get out of the house..............or when you spend 10k on a computor who needs the sunshine? LOL JK

patrick

Yep... When the screen is good enough... you can sun-bathe. :D :D :D :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back