dodge ram burnout funny!

I like how the dude with the camera didn't think twice about stepping in front of the truck... over-and-over again...:alberteinstein:

That's not a burnout. That's me backing out of the driveway on my old clutch.:p

One new set of tires,brakes,clutch and the enjoyment of scraping all that rubber out of every nook and cranny.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: Yea like you wouldnt of done it if you were a kid if your dad with this type of rig.- I agree with everyone else but hell they are not hurting anyone except the kid who's father see's this and whips his ass! Hell we had a old ass Ford wagon land shark- so burn outs were not a option- getting to drive was not a option either :) :) :)

lol i love how it was struggling so much at the start squeak squeak tires barley turning then there she goes lol

How do you guys know its his dads rig?:dontknow: I think its his and he is enjoying it. I did far worse things with my old cars..:rock: Good burnout..:burnout:

I would hate to have to clean the rubber off that truck!

Good burnout but the kids need to stay away from the front of the truck!

Time to get everyone there to chip in for new rear tires.

Bill.

amtrucker22 said:
I would hate to have to clean the rubber off that truck!

This is why I do not do burnouts like that. It is much more impressive to do it without line locks or the brake applied.

Guys I would like to do that on my Qc Before I get my new tires. My question is How long of a Burnout can I do that on A Qc before it will harm the tranny. 30 seconds 60 seconds. I just haven't got a chance do do it.

Annu Kumar said:
Guys I would like to do that on my Qc Before I get my new tires. My question is How long of a Burnout can I do that on A Qc before it will harm the tranny. 30 seconds 60 seconds. I just haven't got a chance do do it.

I have probably done over 300 burnouts at the track. The tranny held up great but the pinion gears did not. I had a line lock installed to save the pinion gear problem from brake stands. I would say you are safe to make one hell of a smoke show before you change your tires. I personally like doing the figure 8's. Take a video if you do a smoke show or a figure 8 style burnout.:rock: :rock:

Hell, I have done burnouts like that in my truck. I just done have any video of it!!! Took about 3 weeks of washing to get all of the rubber off of the rear quarters. Learned my lesson there. Now I tape up the back end before going to the track or doing a smoke screen now.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back