DODGE RAM VTS

ctsrt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I started this thread to find out how hard it would be it make a ram vts.
Has anyone tryed. If so i have a few questions
94-96 rams are 5 LUG what did you use to convert over to the 6 lug both front and rear i know the dakotas fit viper wheels .
Motor/tranny mounts. i would think they where cut from a viper and then fabed in
computer and wiring.
I been doin some research to see if some in fact made one just for the hell of it. even with the gen 2 motor. i and found nothing but you never know if you dont ask.

wow and you call your self dodge srt10 owners its pretty much the srt10 before the srt-10 it was a concept truck
Ram_VTS2.jpg

Ram_VTS.jpg

Released in 1996, the Dodge Ram VTS Concept was merely a design study featuring Viper GTS-inspired bumpers, mirrors, 17-inch wheels, Blue Paint, dual white stripes and Viper GTS sourced 415bhp V10. While we never got to see a Viper powered Ram in this generation, it paved the way for the 500bhp Ram SRT10 that Chrysler built from ’04-’06.

ctsrt10 said:
wow and you call your self dodge srt10 owners its pretty much the srt10 before the srt-10 it was a concept truck
Ram_VTS2.jpg

2941.jpg

Released in 1996, the Dodge Ram VTS Concept was merely a design study featuring Viper GTS-inspired bumpers, mirrors, 17-inch wheels, Blue Paint, dual white stripes and Viper GTS sourced 415bhp V10. While we never got to see a Viper powered Ram in this generation, it paved the way for the 500bhp Ram SRT10 that Chrysler built from ’04-’06.
Its possible to do, just need patience and $$$$$$$$$$$$ and some more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Anything is possible. Hell I am building a half Magnum/half Viper engine and putting into a 2001 Durango. So yes a VST Ram is possible......

i know it can be done but what parts can be interchanged like hubs to make the ram 6 lug

ctsrt10 said:
i know it can be done but what parts can be interchanged like hubs to make the ram 6 lug
Hubs are different, your best bet would probaly be to buy a wrecked dakota and swap out the rear axles and swap the front suspension, you would have to do aloooooot of fab to do it.

GADodgetech said:
Hubs are different, your best bet would probaly be to buy a wrecked dakota and swap out the rear axles and swap the front suspension, you would have to do aloooooot of fab to do it.

X2 --- you would have to do aloooooot of fab to do it.

i'm sure it can but your prolly better off just getting after front spindles and use some big brakes. as far as the rear, you could just buy some axles and have them drilled for a six lug pattern

Wiring will actually be the easiest part of this. Are you planning/wanting to use a T-56 or an auto?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back