Dodge Stealth????

dead end cruiser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any one out there know where I can pick up parts for a '93 Dodge Stealth??? I just picked it up for free and droped a new clutch in it, but when I ripped the front end apart I found two bad ball joints and one bad tie rod end junk belts and thrashed exaust manifold gasket..... called the dealer and the parts are either no longer available or about $100 each... except the ball joints, apperantly I need to buy complete control arms for $600 each... so long story short I don't want to dump a ton of money into a free beater.

dead end cruiser said:
Any one out there know where I can pick up parts for a '93 Dodge Stealth??? I just picked it up for free and droped a new clutch in it, but when I ripped the front end apart I found two bad ball joints and one bad tie rod end junk belts and thrashed exaust manifold gasket..... called the dealer and the parts are either no longer available or about $100 each... except the ball joints, apperantly I need to buy complete control arms for $600 each... so long story short I don't want to dump a ton of money into a free beater.
Good luck bro, parts for those cars are very expensive. Check your local junk yards.

it's the same as a Mitsubishi 3000GT, maybe those parts will be easier to get and/or cheaper.

ebay has front clips all the time, twin turbos goin for 800-1k, summit has a bunch of stuff

DUMP IT NOW!!!!!!Take it from me I owned 1 Mitsubishi once.
Granted it was a 89 Starion. Sure the turbo made a good bit of power and it was a zippy little sportscar. But damn the parts are expensive!!!!!

Just tried to fix a 2002 Chrsler Sebring(another Mitsubishi ) Had over $3500 in parts and labor dumped into it and it still will not pass emissions or idle when it
is cold. It's had everything thrown at it Even went to the local stealershiip
where they Diagnosed(incorrectly) a bad ECU $750 in parts and programming.
And that made no difference in how it runs.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back