Does all trucks have build number??

Yetti808

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering if all trucks had a build number. Ex. #001?? or just the special ones like the ce or night runner??

Build numbers can be had for 04's, contact Viper Jeff, he will have the info to help you out.

Official Dodge Build Numbers were only given to 2004,s (The VCA has two, a VCA Number and a Build Number), the 2005 CE, The 2005 Yellow Fever and the 2006 Night Runner.

All the other Build Numbers are unoffical ( as Dodge has no interest, ask the Viper Boyz) for the 2005 and 2006.

I have a resonalble Build Sequence based on VIN and Build Date.

Funny side note: the build numbers on those that have build numbers are not based on how they went down the line.... imagine that

Cool I have a 04. How would one find out the build number?

Last edited:
Funny side note: the build numbers on those that have build numbers are not based on how they went down the line.... imagine that

What did they do? Build them, Oh, S&^^, here kid take these placards and go put em in those trucks over there in the parking lot?

Nice :D

What did they do? Build them, Oh, S&^^, here kid take these placards and go put em in those trucks over there in the parking lot?

Nice :D

For the VCA, YF and NR yes, they sent a 5 dollar employee out to the parking lot to assign numbers

CE's are the only ones that I know of that has some sence of pre thought before hand

All the other 2004's did not come with placards, it's just a number Dodge has

For the VCA, YF and NR yes, they sent a 5 dollar employee out to the parking lot to assign numbers

CE's are the only ones that I know of that has some sence of pre thought before hand

All the other 2004's did not come with placards, it's just a number Dodge has

Good stuff :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back