DOES ANYBODY KNOW ANY VENDORS IN JERSEY FOR VIPER TRUCKS???????

04vipertruck

Reaction score
I GOT A 04 RC VIPER TRUCK AND I WAS THINKIN ABOUT GETTIN RID OF IT BECAUSE ITS KIND OF BORING. I HAD SOME FLUNKY GUY DOWN IN LONG ISLAND PUT THROTTLE BODY AND HEADERS ON MY TRUCK AND HE MESSED SOMTHIN UP WITH THE TROTTLE BODY CAUSEIN A VACCUM LEAK. IS THERE LIKE A GUY IN THE 200 MILE RADIOUS THAT WORKS ON THE VIPER TRUCKS LIKE JOHNNY LIGHTNING OR JDM WITH THE LIGHTNINGS I LIVE IN NORTH JERSEY

owww my ears

Sorry that it is boring to you and that you had Flunky Guy work on your truck. Do you drive it or just ride in it?

We have a few guys in NY that might point you in the right direction.

04vipertruck said:
I GOT A 04 RC VIPER TRUCK AND I WAS THINKIN ABOUT GETTIN RID OF IT BECAUSE ITS KIND OF BORING. I HAD SOME FLUNKY GUY DOWN IN LONG ISLAND PUT THROTTLE BODY AND HEADERS ON MY TRUCK AND HE MESSED SOMTHIN UP WITH THE TROTTLE BODY CAUSEIN A VACCUM LEAK. IS THERE LIKE A GUY IN THE 200 MILE RADIOUS THAT WORKS ON THE VIPER TRUCKS LIKE JOHNNY LIGHTNING OR JDM WITH THE LIGHTNINGS I LIVE IN NORTH JERSEY

Nick at Modern does my work, built my twin turbo.

FREDV said:
Nick at Modern does my work, built my twin turbo.
Nick at Modern Performance has my truck right now installing a custom intercooler, MPI tuner,extra injector setup,fuel pressure control unit and dyno tune and road tune. This is the only NJ guy that I would reccomend to tune one of these trucks. Very knowledgable and fair.Also doesn't mind fixing another's mistakes. PM me or Fred for his number.

Exactly what is wrong with the Throttle body? You sure the tubes are connected? I am in Jersey too. Doin my own work on mine.....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back