does anyone conceal carry?

That set up looks dangerous and I'm afraid that you may be a little over zealous.

Myself, I carry a Springfiled XD9.

Hey tarheelguy looks like a really good set up but a little too many items for me to carry HeHeHe.

I have had my CWP for a good 15 years now. I don’t always carry but when I do it’s my little Glock model 27 sometimes it’s my 22 or 23 but the 27 is a little easer to conceal when wearing tank tops and shorts…Got to love Florida…

Do any of you guys compete in any kind of shooting sports? I have been competing on and off for the last 37 years in a lot of different type of disciplines. The last maybe 16 years it’s been USPSA / IPSC http://www.uspsa.org/ I’m a GM in open and limited but haven’t shot any matches for quit some time the work thing had really gotten in the way lots of traveling.

Smokin Joe

OCBob said:
That's what prospects are for LOL

Now let's see if anybody gets this hehehe
:D ...............................:D Bwahaha ;)

Last edited:
kimber makes some fine shit. i keep a springfield in .357sig got a auto-ordinance 1911 clone thats been tinkered with. both are fine weapons.

im old school anything in a .45

always have a benchmade and 1 backup mag

spring is a Kimber Ultra CDP w/ taurus copper hex 185

summer Glock 36 with rem. bonded golden sabers 185+P

winter is a Wilson CQB compact with taurus copper hex 185

then you have the dress gun a kimber eclipse from the custom shop with carbon fibre grips

PS all my kimbers have had all the internals changed to wilson tool steel parts (sear, hammer. etc)

JD

WizzySRT10 said:
I carry a Keltec .40 and a H&K USP Compact .45 in.
How do you like the Keltec? How does it shoot? Been thinking about getting one. Here's what I carry until I can find something a little smaller.:D
minigun.jpg

yeah just for the record i won't be carrying all that stuff at one time!!! haha depends on the situation and what im wearing but the pistol will always be on me.

eddie weapons isn't really a nice word, weapons are carried by people intending to cause harm to others.

firearms however are carried by law abiding citizens that never want to draw on someone unless their life is in danger.

just my 2 cents on the term but thats what i've always been told.

Is that why its called a concealed WEAPONS permit??? It allows you to carry other WEAPONS than guns too.....

Just picked up a Springfield XD 9mm.....anyone have one.

Springfield 1911

Here's my Springfield. Heavily modded, of course. :D

3.5 lb pull with all match components. Will take a hair off a gnats ass.:rock:

Light is removable for carry.:burnout:

Pics_009.jpg

Blakewilder said:
Is that why its called a concealed WEAPONS permit??? It allows you to carry other WEAPONS than guns too.....

Just picked up a Springfield XD 9mm.....anyone have one.
mines a .357 sig, have a friend with a .45 gap both shoot well. better than a glock imho.

Yeah i have a bunch of guns....I got into the assault rifle thing for awhile too....Couple AR's, an AK, M-16 former military weapon if ya know what I mean....decomissioned), Benelli M1 shotgun, Mossberg Marine 12ga, but my favorite is the old double barrell 10ga thats beside my bed....point and shoot!

same boat here. we were talking about that yesterday at my mothers eating lunch. she asked why we needed so many guns and i asker her why she needed so many pairs of shoes. ive got a ar15, sks, mini-14, fal, cz-24, couple of oddball guns. this doesnt include my hunting rifles. 2-.270's 30-06, 300ultra mag 7mm rem mag .308 .243 .50 blackpowder. 3-.22 longrifles. fixing to buy a .17hmr to plink with

I just carry a Glock 19, hidden holster, and trigicon night sights, but might be upgrading to a Glock 22 or 23.

If I really feel the need for a backup, I have a ankle holster for my Beretta 22 (pea shooter)... at home I have Colt AR-15 H-Bar, with (3) 20 round mags, houge grip... I have a scope for it.. but rarely use it... as I shoot better without it.

My next toy is a BMG (Barrett Manufacturing) Modle 99, which is a 50 caliber single shot rifle. Last time I shot one was in June, we were using standard ball ammo and piercing 1.5 inch steel plate, we then upgraded to APIT (Armor Piercing Incidenary Tracers) and were punching holes in 2.5 in plate steel, and turning V8 Cylinder heads into chunks no larger that 4 x 4 with a single shot!!

Stand in the 45 degree angle behind the muzzle break, and you will get the new definition of firepower!!

http://www.barrettrifles.com/rifles/rifles_99.htm

Ammo size is 12.7mm x 99mm!!! 12 rounds use approximatley 1 pound of powder!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back