Does anyone have a Suzuki TL 1000R or know someone who does

FATTONY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok I just sold my toy and I have a few "good" parts for it... I can't ride anymore because of my wrists, they go numb when I ride. So my bike had to go... It did not deserve to sit in my garage for the rest of its life... Anyways they guy that bought it did not want the extra parts for it:dontknow: :dontknow: and I have seen a few fellas on here that own bikes as well, if not do you know someone who does have one and would be interested... If so drop me a PM and I will get you a list of what I have and cost... Thanks... Tony...

SGTFRY said:
My woman does,,,, What U got?

Ok I have a gas tank (yellow)... 2 windshields (one clear and the other yellow)... Front cowl (primer)... Rear frame cover (yellow and black)... Complete factory exhaust sys. (The one I took off mine)... A rear swing arm... And a chrome front rim with the brake disc and a new Michelin pilot power tire... These were all extra parts I bought for the just in case theory and If I wanted to repaint my bike a diff. color... I went sooooo much farther and really took it to another level!!! Geee exactly what I want to do to the truck now... Anyway just let me know... Tony...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back