Does anyone have some SRT-10 badges

ViperPoweredRam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey everyone i have seen some pics of people putting the letters SRT on the front of their trucks just like on the chargers, i really like the look and i was wondering if anyone had some badges left over form debadging. i also want to put SRT-10 on the hood scoop. thanks for any help

i have two sets just missing the dash between the t and 1,if you want them pm me your address.

PM snt to both of you. thank you very much. that looks really good hemi killer. What did you use to get it to stick???

Here is what I came up with

I sanded the plasta chrome lightly, kinda matches the rims now. Painted the edge with Inferno Red

Attachments

• DCP_0531.JPG
    DCP_0531.JPG
    330.4 KB · Views: 72
  • DCP_0532.JPG
    DCP_0532.JPG
    339.6 KB · Views: 65
  • DCP_0534.JPG
    DCP_0534.JPG
    302.1 KB · Views: 68
hemi killer said:
Here is a pic of mine.

Mine is off a Charger SRT-8. I sanded off the small tab and used wire ties on the inside to secure the 2 clips together.

I think most guys bought the SRT charger grill emblem and installed them. Thats what I did, just ty-wrap it to the grill. Got the emblem off Dragon :rock:
IMG_0666.jpg

FlyingLow said:
Kevan did you just stick it on using the tape that came on it?
The previous owner put it on there.
I'm pretty sure it's the regular tape that comes on the back of the letters/numbers.

Kevan said:
The previous owner put it on there.
I'm pretty sure it's the regular tape that comes on the back of the letters/numbers.

That is what I was wondering. I have a brand new one in the package and I thought about sticking it on.

Hood Scoop Emblem

Any of u debadgers out there have an extra SRT-10 badge u r looking to get rid of? Want one for my hood Scoop. Thanks.

PM dragon for the SRT emblem, I got one from him. Chase, you can pm Dragon for "SRT-10" emblem too.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back