does anyone have/use a Garmin GPS

BurntRubber

Supporting Member
Reaction score
thinking of buying one because I am on the road alot for work. who's got one and what model. there are about 30 on their website. What are you using?
thanks

^^^i know but i end up printing multiple a day. plus plans change then the paper is worthless

what models are you guys using. I looked at the websites and there are way to many choices

Yea Garmin nuvi 265W wonderful peice of technology!!! I used to get lost often and once, hit a curb looking at a paper map to get unlost!!! blew tire and cracked windsheild on my supercoupe !!! I just type in the address and trust the girl voice!!!

get the garmin 250 , you can do so much with it, calculate mileage, mpg, distance so on,

its def the one to go with ,

I used all of them when I ran over the road, and I ended up with the garmin, it jsut seemed to work the friendliest to me

I bought my Garmin nuvi (7somehting) off of amazon new for a great price (like 2 something!) Best investment ever. Iv'e used the tom tom......garmin is far better and easier to use!

I use a Garmin Nuvi 760. Its worked great now for over a year. got me back and forth across the country a few times with no trouble. Amazon has some great deals on them now. only issue I have is they tell you to upgrade(spend more money) for new maps every year. not sure about other brands but I hear Tom Tom is also a very good one

I have one for my truck and when I fly. Both are excellent. Great web updates available.

Haven't heard anything wrong with Tom-Toms either.

Garmins tend to have more functionality and Tom-Tom more user friendly to the GPS novice user.

I have the Tom Tom.... that is by far the easiest I have seen... heck even my wife can use it...

I have used all of them with my job i go to 30 diff addresses a night and day the tom tom is the one i like the best the only plus a garmen has on a tom tom is it has a truck route i dont know what you drive or where . But up here in nj and ny you are not allowed on alot of roads if you are in a truck .. either garmen nuvi or tom tom .. and to be honest the dont spend more then 200 they are all the same they have ones that are like 500 now

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back