Does anyone know this truck?

Wagoner 726

Reaction score
Went to look at purchasing a SRT-10 today at a dealer. Its had some work done so I'm assuming the owner was on here. Its located about an hour west of Charleston, SC. Its a 2004 Silver RC. Was told it was cammed, had headers, mangaflow exhaust, had valve springs, also seemed to have spacers between the heads and valve covers. Had a shift light and A/F gauge mounted on the steering wheel column.

Trying to find some info on it if anyone does know it because it had a misfire and was blowing oil out the catch can. Dealer is supposed to be fixing it but I'd like to know if it was tuned and what all is done. Its at a great price with 29k miles. If anyone knows it and has info I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

VIN 3D3HA16H84G277068

Truck looks like its wearing 20" replica wheels and a host of performance goodies (shifter, AF gauge, shift light, as well as the stuff the OP mentioned). It is cheap, though.

ViperTruck2933 former owner

At one time had

the truck has/had a custom grind cam, ported heads, beehive springs, T&D rollers, port-matched intake, ported throttle body, 4.56 rear and much, much more.

29k miles, very interesting. Last time I saw it, it had 27,170 miles and was being sold for $24,980.00 way back on 09/09/2011

29k miles, very interesting. Last time I saw it, it had 27,170 miles and was being sold for $24,980.00 way back on 09/09/2011

Sounds like he had problems was afraid to drive it due to tearing it up.doctored her up and got rid of her. Remember low miles doesn't always mean good engine!

Thanks a lot guys. I knew the misfire could potentially be fixed easily but I have no idea why there was so much crank case pressure. The catch can was empty and then full and spewed everywhere after my short test drive. Kept saying something about being able to swap the valve covers. I don't know enough about these trucks yet though. Sucks because it was a good price. Only one I've found I could afford.

Like I said before, crankcase pressure = very bad. Unless you want to be spending a additional 15k after you buy it, then stay away from it.

They are giving you a line of shit if they are saying different valve covers will fix it. Either they are idiots or they are playing you for a fool.

If the catch can is filling in a simple test drive, then it is really really bad!

Like I said before, crankcase pressure = very bad. Unless you want to be spending a additional 15k after you buy it, then stay away from it.

They are giving you a line of shit if they are saying different valve covers will fix it. Either they are idiots or they are playing you for a fool.

If the catch can is filling in a simple test drive, then it is really really bad!

Walk away; It is bad news. There are lots of trucks for sale.

That's my old truck. I bought it new. I had a heads/cams build done on it with only a few thousand miles on it. It has been thru at least 2 owners and maybe more since I sold it. I can tell all that I put into it but it could all be different now for all I know.

It was fast as he'll when I had it. I drug my neighbors Paxton Ram SRT every time we lined them up.

The catchcan always caught a little bit of volume. I emptied it about once per month. If its bad after a test drive, something's wrong with it.

That's my old truck. I bought it new. I had a heads/cams build done on it with only a few thousand miles on it. It has been thru at least 2 owners and maybe more since I sold it. I can tell all that I put into it but it could all be different now for all I know.

It was fast as he'll when I had it. I drug my neighbors Paxton Ram SRT every time we lined them up.

Can you not pm on this forum? I've been trying to send you one since I found out it was your old truck. I also so Tommmmy03 had it too. So you have no idea what could be wrong with it? It drove fine besides the misfire and was still quick.

I don't think he has enough posts yet, to pm??:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back