dog house(for me and the dog)

Damn! That's bigger than MY house!!

Very nice!!!:rock:

Pics of the inside??

got married and the wife didnt want a great dane in the house anymore so she said build whatever I wanted to so the dog and I would be happy. Ten thousand dollars later the dog and I are happy. It is wired up for cable and has an LG cool art mini split in it, just in case I need to stay in it:)

ntw0rk said:
Damn! That's bigger than MY house!!

Very nice!!!:rock:

Pics of the inside??

I second that, let's see some pics of the inside!!! Awesome dude!

Awesome dog house. I'm building something a similar building for my dogs since our temporary home is too small for us and 2 dogs. Congrats.

inside

I'm still trying to figure out what I will put on the floor. I'm gonna put an LG 32" lcd/dvd combo tv above the dog door.

Attachments

• DSC00035.JPG
    DSC00035.JPG
    137.6 KB · Views: 87
  • DSC00036.JPG
    DSC00036.JPG
    140.9 KB · Views: 76
  • DSC00037.JPG
    DSC00037.JPG
    136.3 KB · Views: 76
nice:rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats:

now just have a trap door in the floor & a frozen lake:rock: :rock: :rock:

I've been trying to get sent out there since I finished it but the wife is not falling for it.:dontknow:

Call her an old flame's name next time you're bed. I guarantee you'll get sent out there!!!! :laugh:

That's one cool dog house man! Not many houses have crown moulding, much less, a dog house!!!!!! Nice work. Your dog loves you. :top:

just stain the walls with urathane for that old wood look,,,and a trap door so when she thinks your out there with dog you can slip out to the bar lol

FATJACK said:
Damn, Looks like the doghouse Mark (Manpurdy) just built.
Damn, that reminds me. I got to get some log siding for that thing! :D

Ironhead said:
just stain the walls with urathane for that old wood look

thats my plan but now I have to get hardwood floors for the inside of the house(not the dog house)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back