Dogs are Awesome!!

I just had to watch it again..... The relationship between them is just magic....

D

I actually prefer cats.... :eek: :dontknow: :eek:

Mainly because they don't really give a shit about ANYTHING. :D ..... I'm not into "needy" creatures. :p

Black1 said:
I actually prefer cats.... :eek: :dontknow: :eek:

Mainly because they don't really give a shit about ANYTHING. :D ..... I'm not into "needy" creatures. :p

Fine, we'll send Cujo over for a visit.......:p

I've had cats and dogs......... and cats can be even more needy than dogs....

Cats are just more insistent about it..............Dogs rule...........

D

If I were to ever get a dog, it would one of these.....

Neapolitan Mastiff -

ciana%20no%20lead.Jpg777.jpg
Puppy -
7wk5.jpg

Rott -

rottweiler.jpg

Dobe -

Doberman-Pinschers.jpg

American Bull Terrier (Pit Bull) w/o ears pinned, or tail bobbed-

summer2-19-06_9.jpg

No "kick dogs" for me... Only the kindest, SMARTEST "big" lap dogs are what I like. ;) :eek:

If anyone watches The Dog Whisperer, my all time favorite dog on TV is "Popeye". :) He's the coolest. :rock:

Last edited:
Black1 said:
If I were to ever get a dog, it would one of these.....

Neapolitan Mastiff -

ciana%20no%20lead.Jpg777.jpg
Puppy -
7wk5.jpg

Rott -

rottweiler.jpg

Dobe -

Doberman-Pinschers.jpg

American Bull Terrier (Pit Bull) w/o ears pinned, or tail bobbed-

summer2-19-06_9.jpg

No "kick dogs" for me... Only the kindest, SMARTEST "big" lap dogs are what I like. ;) :eek:

If anyone watches The Dog Whisperer, my all time favorite dog on TV is "Popeye". :) He's the coolest. :rock:

"Calm and assertive pack leader" should be a motto for everyone....

Here's a pik of a very large dog.... A repost, but well worth seeing again....

This dog is bloody King Kong:

D

Django said:
"Calm and assertive pack leader" should be a motto for everyone....

Here's a pik of a very large dog.... A repost, but well worth seeing again....

This dog is bloody King Kong:

D

:eek: That CAN'T be real! That's almost got to be a photoshop... :eek: :dontknow: :confused:

That rott's gotta weigh more than 250LBS! :dontknow: WOW! :eek:

My Dad's Saint Bernard was "almost" that big tho.... he was 170LBS. :eek: I will try to dig-up the picture of Merle and Dad sitting on the couch together, and post it (Merle's head was twice the size of Dad's). .... He still cries if you bring up his buddy, Merle. :eek: :(

Biggest dog I've seen that I know is real is this one....

falcon2.jpg

Great Dane..... (I have a friend that owns one, and it's the size of a small horse.)

Here's another BIGGUN...

user756_1152163182.jpg

Supposedly a "Caucasian Mountain Dog" :dontknow: The reason I think this one is real, is there are more pictures......

love4.jpg

Last edited:
Black1 said:
:eek: That CAN'T be real! That's almost got to be a photoshop... :eek: :dontknow: :confused:

That rott's gotta weigh more than 250LBS! :dontknow: WOW! :eek:

:(

That's not a Rotty bro...It's a Bull Mastiff...

D

From "Big Paws Only"....

The Biggest, Largest Dog - the Mastiff

The biggest dog (and breed of dog) in terms of mass is the English Mastiff, with Zorba the OEM taking the crown. From the U.K., Zorba weighed in at 343 lbs and measured almost 8 feet long from nose to tail. English Mastiffs are considered the biggest dogs as they are usually the heaviest dogs with weights over 200 lbs. not uncommon.

http://www.bigpawsonly.com/biggest-dog-features.htm

That looks to be possible then.... 343LBS!!! :eek: Good LAWD!!!!

love the dobies. my male died a while back. started to get another one but we already had a great dane. she's like 14 months now and close to 200 lbs. already. big lap dog she just doesnt realize how much she weighs. worse than a lab requiring attention. she has to be touching you somewhere all the time. those mastif's are beautiful dogs too.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back