Dont waste your money on The Last Exorcism

05RamSRTkid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw a midnight showing of this movie last night and ill do everyone a favor and tell you to save your money and to not see this movie. Its a cross between "The Blair Witch Project" and "Paranormal Activity" It is shot with a shaky camera so those with motion sickness may get nausea and it is played out as a documentary that follows a man (Rev. Cotton) on an exorcism to show that they are stagged and fake but then freaky things start to happen that makes him requestion his faith and beliefs. There is a book of Demons in the movie that Rev. Cottons father says is one of only 25. I have never heard of this book nor can I remember the name. There are a few laughs and some freakish moments but more laughs than anything. The second thing I noticed is a scene in which the enter a room and the walls are covered in supposed dark and satanic symbols half of which were wrong and/or were peaceful symbols more associated with christianity or wicca rather than satanism. Anyways besides all that nonsense it had a lazy ending. Save your money and dont go see this movie

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
im performing one on cody in fla this weekend, want video?:D

I'm sure that's not the first thing you have performed on a guy. :D

It was stagged........ :dontknow:

Like a stag film............ ?

Lynette, mark down the name'a that movie.......... ;)

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back