Doug Kallita Final Report

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Who drinks Ethanol????
Just a guess here,But i think it can be absorbed through the skin.Do not know if that is what happened or not.

Ethanol is drinking alcohol. I don't think I have ever absorbed it through my skin, but I sure have excreted it, after a hard night of drinkin'.

R.I.P Scott.

The guy was boozing and driving at the track at 300 mph? Are you kidding me? WTF!!! Was he an alcoholic? Who in their right mind would drink and drive in a professional drag racing event?

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
The guy was boozing and driving at the track at 300 mph? Are you kidding me? WTF!!! Was he an alcoholic? Who in their right mind would drink and drive in a professional drag racing event?

patrick
Just a guess, but couldn't it have been residual from the night before?

mopower1958 said:
They are only allowed to run 90% Nitro. Most of the time the driver mixes his or her own fuel. The Nitro is mixed with alchohol. Maybe it was absorbed through the skin or inhaled?

I'm hoping Roy will chime in on this one. I'm not sure if it can be absorbed through the skin or not.

As a police officer in NJ, i have several contacts within the NJ State Police. The BAC level talked about in the report listed here is specific to the content of alcohol in his blood from consumption (drinking) prior to the incident.

FastSRT19 said:
As a police officer in NJ, i have several contacts within the NJ State Police. The BAC level talked about in the report listed here is specific to the content of alcohol in his blood from consumption (drinking) prior to the incident.

Well that clears that question up.

I'm sure the shit will hit the fan because of this.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back