Down to just the truck. Its Viper time.

WearyMicrobe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 08 528i is now gone which was my daily driver. The Prowler is gone and CRV is gone. Just have the wife's car and the truck. Plus a big old pile of cash, that means project car time.

Lord let me have the strength to drive it everyday. I have no idea if its going to work out, I have dragged a few clients around in it and they get a kick out of it but not been doing the commute with it yet except on Friday's when I get out early and can avoid California traffic. The truck is a major conversation starter with my clients as they are mostly car nuts.

This means a big empty space the garage for a project. Anybody got any leads on a 04+ convertible viper the stranger the color the better. Prefer under 40K, mileage and warranty is not a issue. I WANT a striped mamba in white but I think they will be more then 40K but the market on these things is super depressed.

PM me if you have a lead, I would appreciate it. Cash buyer prefer a modified car, specifically intake/exhaust/stripes/shift kit/lowered.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back