Drag Day- So Cal Trucks- Sept 22nd

DC Performance

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DC Performance is renting the dragstrip at California Speedway in Fontana
on Monday 9/22/08. Its limited to 15 cars and the price is $350. This will let you run all day. No waiting in line for hours. Expect at least 15 runs if you stay in the line up. Others are welcome to come and watch $20 per vehicle.
If interested call Lyle at 310-841-6996. If the response is good we could BBQ
and provide lunch.

Dan Cragin
DC Performance Inc.

I spoke with Lyle earlier today. I wish I could make this event but it is my wife's B Day and our Anniversary. I had to step down on recording the possible world record run for Lyle. If anybody else wants to go and record it please be my guest as my camera equipment is available for use. If you're not going to race then let's go to support Lyle, Dan and the rest of the DC Performance crew.

I usually limit my runs to 2 or 3 in any one day. I like to let the truck cool an hour to 45 minutes between runs. I wouldn't be able to make 15 runs...so $350 is a little steep for me for 3 runs. Besides the times are not as good at Fontana than they are at Famoso. I'll stick with my $20 Test and Tune nights. But I may show for the support for the other guys.

I wish I lived in the West Coast and not in Japan, and my truck on the East Coast, probably would help, YOU KNOW WHAT SCREW IT < I AM GOING TO MAKE MY WAY OUT TO DC PERFORMANCE i want to see what all the hype is about

I would love to go and shake out the red truck.

But unfortunatly it won't be done by then.

If I am not too beat up after the Panama GTG, I will come up.

Thanks for posting this up.

Back