Drag Pak Intake Manifold

stealth78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for information on this. Does anybody know much about the "Drag Pak Intake Manifold"? What is the difference and is there much of a gain? Any information is appreciated!

I can get them, it took a little bit of research, but as Justin said it is for gen 4 / 5 heads only.

Yes I know that part... sorry should have been more clear. I know somebody that is selling a Gen4 conversion and it has the Drag Pak intake. Is this beneficial in any way for street driving or is it more beneficial just for the track? It seems most guys are using Gen5 intakes on their Gen4's now. I'm really just speculating for now, I'm kind of confused on what I really want to do this time around. Unfortunately yes, money is an object.

Intake design will have a huge play in where power is made. It is made for a high rpm screamer and sacrifices low end torque substantially. Where our trucks need it to get them moving. If you do this conversion make sure and get a cam custom ground around the head/intake change or you'll
Be like the last guy and make more power than stock. He was really disappointed. :(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back