Drinkin the Beer!!!!

alaskan amber...not bad...

my favorite as of late is 1554 by new belgium

kennygene said:
Where in Pennsylvania RU? I'm in Central WV.
Im 30 miles north of the steel city, I would say the only srt-10 truck within who knows, never see any...............EVER

viperhauler said:
i like me some winter lager.....

leaves me with a terrible hangover, tho...

:D
Just like a fat chick, enjoyable but regretted the next day;)

venom 1 said:
Im 30 miles north of the steel city, I would say the only srt-10 truck within who knows, never see any...............EVER

Looks like you are about 3.5 hrs from me. There are 2 others South of me in Charleston, 1 is oncebitten and the other is a black rc and that guy is not a member here.
Would you be interested in a gtg next summer at Snowshoe WV?

Beer brings with it many wonderful bad ideas but, I never regretted any of em. They were all fun!! I guess it reminds me of "Shallow Hall".

kennygene said:
Beer brings with it many wonderful bad ideas but, I never regretted any of em. They were all fun!! I guess it reminds me of "Shallow Hall".
Hahahahahahaha!!!! You Mean Shallow Hal! I heard ya brother!!:D

kennygene said:
Looks like you are about 3.5 hrs from me. There are 2 others South of me in Charleston, 1 is oncebitten and the other is a black rc and that guy is not a member here.
Would you be interested in a gtg next summer at Snowshoe WV?
For sure, I have been there..Didn't fit in with all the blow dried hair and sweater vests....and trust funds but I stuck to my roots, didn't ski, just drank beer and shreaded dudes;)

Work has been a pain for me too. Money is so dam tight at the hospital, having to look at all the contracts!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back