drive cycle OBD not ready

sounds expensive? I think i'll just drive it around with the stock tune tomorrow and hope for the best. Do these SCT tuners double as code ready? or be able to tell me if they are "ready"

I'm pretty sure the SCT will not tell you when it's ready. I use ScanXL pro with an OBD/USB cord for my Viper/SRT 10. Price is about $180, but it comes in handy when diagnosing problems on any OBD II car.

I'll post up in the morning and we can decide where to meet, I'll text Jay now.

just put the tune back to stock, seems to run better lol way less backfire. it wont do any harm running a stock tune will it? i also have a mopar pcm and mopar CAI

These trucks are WAY rich from the factory. No harm can be done. The Mopar PCM will bump the timing for sure.

Get an AEM wideband to so you know where you are at for A/F.

Good luck and have fun today!

Looks like four of us will meet up today, just like a GTG but with way less planning. :D

How about cracker barrel on Glendale and 101 next to cabellas near the stadium?:dontknow:

For the others reading this, a few of us met up today. Turns out Kyle's truck has no cats but primary and secondary sensors are both installed. My belief is that computer is reading identical readings so it's showing system not ready. I have my exhaust the same way but my secondary O2's are tied up to the frame, so I get different readings from primary O2's.

I Know this is old but I've been experimenting with the truck. Still getting error code 1494 for the leak detection pump or switch. I removed the charcoal canister and all the vent lines on sunday but left the pump plugged in and sure enough when i started it up this morning the check engine light came on. Should i just replace the leak detection pump? Any one replaced this before? How do i know there isnt an actual leak somewhere? I cant keep clearing the DTC's because it re-sets all the sensors and ill never get it through emissons!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back