Driveshaft question

Newfie-SRT-10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I split my shaft to change centre support bearing I forgot to mark it. Anyone know how it goes back together or will it only go back one way? I know it was stupid but live and learn

When I split my shaft to change centre support bearing I forgot to mark it. Anyone know how it goes back together or will it only go back one way? I know it was stupid but live and learn

Are there any markings on there? Many have a blueish mark on each piece and you align those marks. Best thing is to upgrade to our 1 piece Aluminum Shaft. Lighter and no carrier bearing bud.

Are there any markings on there? Many have a blueish mark on each piece and you align those marks. Best thing is to upgrade to our 1 piece Aluminum Shaft. Lighter and no carrier bearing bud.

No more thumping or false u-joint sound either. :rock:

I think the first half of the response is just what he was lookin for....

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

How much for the full driveshaft? And would it still work if I decide to ditch the slush box for a t56 swap later or would I need a new shaft again?

Possible to ship that shaft to canada?

I think the first half of the response is just what he was lookin for....

My bad, just thought while he had its down maybe he would like to do it right and forget about future problems. Sorry, my mistake. :(

How much for the full driveshaft? And would it still work if I decide to ditch the slush box for a t56 swap later or would I need a new shaft again?

Possible to ship that shaft to canada?

Length would need changing if you went T56. It's a great decision to think about as it really makes a QC fun! Yessir I can ship to Canada eh, lol :D
You can email me with any questions at
[email protected] sir.

I'm giving this guy the opportunity to upgrade while he's apart. It's been a great mod on my truck and the ones who've made the switch to our alum shaft. Every owner doesn't know a better alternative exists :dontknow:

Its on the front page weekly. But ok.

Its on the front page weekly. But ok.

Sorry it offends you. But its far from on the front page weekly.
Anything regarding the OP's thread you'd like to post or are you simply another troll?

Sorry it offends you. But its far from on the front page weekly.
Anything regarding the OP's thread you'd like to post or are you simply another troll?

Yes. Line your driveshaft up and save your money for one piece after 6 speed swap. and trollin is no more illegal than infomercials.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back