drivesrt track experience

ramviper10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there haveing an event here in vegas. was hoping to go but to go for free your srt had to be built after the date of 4-1-05 i called them to see wat date my truck was built and got told it was built on feb.05 at least i know when it was built anyone that wants to go and has an srt built after the date can go for free and test drive all the srt models check it out http://drivesrt.com/en/index.html

yes i have been and its a great time. heck im planning on going again.

While this topic is here, I recently acquired my build sheet/options list from a local dealer and on the 4 page list of options it has: XPY - SRT Track Experience What does that mean exactly? The truck was used as a demo? The buyer who purchased it got to go to the track day/week free? lol Anyone know why it's an option and what it means exactly??

Thanks! :)

Carlwalski said:
While this topic is here, I recently acquired my build sheet/options list from a local dealer and on the 4 page list of options it has: XPY - SRT Track Experience What does that mean exactly? The truck was used as a demo? The buyer who purchased it got to go to the track day/week free? lol Anyone know why it's an option and what it means exactly??

Thanks! :)

All SRT Vehicles built after April 2005 come with a free ticket to an SRT driving Event....if the original purchaser doesnt use it then the next buyer can...as I did twice...there are time limits and I dont think there are any events outside the U.S.,,

They are charging $500 if your srt was built before the 4-1-05 date. I won't be going unless the it was included in my daughters srt 4. I have to look at the window sticker.

TNVIPER said:
All SRT Vehicles built after April 2005 come with a free ticket to an SRT driving Event....if the original purchaser doesnt use it then the next buyer can...as I did twice...there are time limits and I dont think there are any events outside the U.S.,,

Awesome thanks mate, I'm not too interested in the track event.
I'm was just curious as to what the code on the build sheet meant, thanks to your Sir, I now know! :)

Cheers. ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back