driving grinding with bio-ethanol fuel ??

zio

Reaction score
Hello ! i' ve a little question ... with new pistons i've to do a driving grinding, how many miles ? Can i do it with bioéthanol fuel ?
In Belgium we have this new fuel who cost cheaper than gasoline ( halfprices 1,5€/litre><0,8€/litre ).
That will be dangerous ?

are ya askin about breakin in the the engine????

If you're breaking in a new engine I wouldn't. Really I wouldn't anyway unless the tune was checked for ethanol.

Most break in period is between 500 and 1000 miles so be easy until then, and the ethonal Id wait until you break it in, then if stock tune go get it tuned for ethonal you may have to change your fuel pump and lines, ad I am still checking on our injectors, to see if they are capable of running ethonal through them. Them 09 rams are flex fuel now so there fuel systems can run ethonal or alcohol really with right AF raito's. SO take her easy for about 1000 miles, by then I will know if our systems can handle it.

sorry but i think my google traductor is a little drunk hic !
i mean that i will put new pistons on my engine ok ?
and i've to do a "drinving griding" ( driving slowly for 3000 mls because i've new pistons ).
in Belgium fuel cost 2.15$/liter and i want to do it with ethanol (1.15/liter)
Can i do it ? or it's dangerous for my engine ...
Is this clearer ?

With new pistons you should really use only premium petrol;)

an you will only need to "grind" for about 500 miles or 7-800 kilos

then change your oil, but you should get it tuned for the bio fuel, it burns in the engine differently than regular petrol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back