Dual SRT-10 Tips on my 4.7L :)

4to10cyl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, after finding a couple very gracious members on here I received two sets of SRT-10 exhaust tips. One for each side. I just got them put on last week. Hopefully the next mod off of an SRT is a hood. :rock:

33244230037_large.jpg

33244230039_large.jpg

33244230031_large.jpg

Looks Good!

Just don't be an upbadger

ViperJeff said:
Looks Good!

Just don't be an upbadger

Hell no! I don't roll that way :burnout:

I'm waiting for this engine to let go so I can throw a H/C/I Hemi in and then I'll put 4th gen R/t badges on though.

Sounds like a WINNER!

BTW, get this. My fiance gets in my truck after getting it done, she had no idea that I had these tips put on. First words out of her mouth when I hit the gas is "why does your truck sounds like a srt-10?" Must be the resonance of the tips, but it made it deeper and does somewhat sound like a 10 now.

4to10cyl said:
BTW, get this. My fiance gets in my truck after getting it done, she had no idea that I had these tips put on. First words out of her mouth when I hit the gas is "why does your truck sounds like a srt-10?" Must be the resonance of the tips, but it made it deeper and does somewhat sound like a 10 now.

she must never been in ten

I used to own one, doesn't sounds exactly like one obviously, just some resemblance.

loper43 said:
i think it used to be mine but it looks way better now than it did then

Yes it does, for very minimal money too :)

Between doors, rims, paint, exhaust, and tinting lights I only have $760 into it. New A/T tires though are going to kill the wallet though if I can't find a deal.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back