Dudes a Beast!

I have seen a lot of Ken_Block videos! This one is badass! He can Drift!

Yeah this is the 5th one and they all kick azz! :rock::rock:

That is the first of his video's I have seen. Thanks for posting it. That guy is insane!!

:rock::rock::rock:

the man can drive:rock::burnout:

wonder what he could do with one of our trucks:dontknow::D

he would need mo room for sure,lol:rock:

I drive like that everyday on my commute to work in my ford F150 in january!! easy on ice! lol:rock:;);):marchmellow:

To bad he can't drive to save his life haha....

These are the only reason anyone thinks he is a professional

WOW can he drive, thats awesome
Figured forsure that ford would have broke down or fell apart.:laugh:

I could watch his videos all day! The first one is still the best in my opinion because he did things in a car that other people could only dream of. Clearly he is pushing it even further now.

That guy is pretty bad ass!! have you guys ever heard of Nick Apex?? Bad ass bike rider!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYpOFimB7ZA]Motorcycle vs. Car Drift Battle - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te0V71sGoxA&feature=relmfu]Motorcycle vs. Car Drift Battle 2 - YouTube[/ame]

To bad he can't drive to save his life haha....

These are the only reason anyone thinks he is a professional

LOL LMAO:argh::argh: i have seen him drive a few races and he didnt do so hot. But hey ya cant win every time.....lol

Haters gonna hate.....

He's never won a Rally America Championship and his average finish of 18th in the WRC is awful that's not even counting all of his DNFs. In his 5 seasons in the WRC he's scored.... 12 whole points, the driver who wins scores 28 in a single rally. He's famous because Pastrana gave him a seat and he did ok with ties in the Action Sports world he scored a sponsorship with DC and got famous for these videos. He has talent but most people think he's a motorsports God and he's barely even able to keep it on the most of the time.

LOL LMAO:argh::argh: i have seen him drive a few races and he didnt do so hot. But hey ya cant win every time.....lol

I've seen him at a couple events and thought hey not to bad but then he tries to advertise himself as a racing God when he sucked most of the time in the SCCA and he's done nothing but gone downhill since trying to take on the spotlight, he's the Danica Patrick of the rally world now lol

He's never won a Rally America Championship and his average finish of 18th in the WRC is awful that's not even counting all of his DNFs. In his 5 seasons in the WRC he's scored.... 12 whole points, the driver who wins scores 28 in a single rally. He's famous because Pastrana gave him a seat and he did ok with ties in the Action Sports world he scored a sponsorship with DC and got famous for these videos. He has talent but most people think he's a motorsports God and he's barely even able to keep it on the most of the time.

I've seen him at a couple events and thought hey not to bad but then he tries to advertise himself as a racing God when he sucked most of the time in the SCCA and he's done nothing but gone downhill since trying to take on the spotlight, he's the Danica Patrick of the rally world now lol

LMAO hahahhaha

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back