dyno results

hmmm...

sorry bro.....I am sure you were expecting more....:dontknow:

how many miles are on the truck....do you have a dyno showing the A/F....?

Last edited:
So they installed exhaust and headers /flash during the GTG and redynoed the next day?

after looking at your dyno again....

the gains are about right 40ish rwhp over a range of rpms....

1) your starting hp is a bit low that is why I asked about mileage

2) sorry you were promised 80rwhp....that makes no sense.....

390 hp and 421 trq , after 430 and 471 , first ever done on dyno, had 9000 miles on her

o thank shawn for helping this old timer on the postign pic of sheet, he ran me thro it and get ready 4some pic of ride , // and king daddy thinks to him self ( now how did shawn say how to do the pic again! ) as wife is in back ground saying vudfhiuhgsjdcbgvjkfhgufhgjfg, r something like that.

Shit you guys are making me nervous. I'll be doing the Dyno In 2 weeks. I'm expecting 450 at the wheels with my Stage 2 And K and N. JT had good luck on his bone stock QC with 420 Hp and 459Ftlbs

Annu Kumar said:
Shit you guys are making me nervous. I'll be doing the Dyno In 2 weeks. I'm expecting 450 at the wheels with my Stage 2 And K and N. JT had good luck on his bone stock QC with 420 Hp and 459Ftlbs

don't put a lot of stock on your dyno number vs others...different dynos = different numbers....just pay attention to your before and after on the same dyno....

a stage 2 and a k&n got me ZERO increase in peak hp...but I made some serious hp gains at different points along the rpm range...ie 4000rpms....

you will love the flash but be prepared to get a realistic 430rwhp....

The increase isn't that much, but the Curve looks 100% better! Look at the differences on the low end between your baseline and after!

-Red

I think Boomers dyno runs a little low. My neighbor Bill and I had similar mods before his Paxton and my N/A build. He put down 430 rwhp on Boomers dyno and I put down 467 on PBJs.

Only differences were Bassani's and no cats for him and Belangers with High Flows for me. :dontknow:

As Nowwhat said, use it to gauge before and after, not to see how high you can get. :rock:

OK I COOOOOOL I SEE WHAT YALL MEAN IN, IT IS NOT THE TOTAL HP I GET IT IS THE POWER CURVE IS GREATER THAN THE FIRST , THANK YALL FOR SHOWING ME THE DIFF, U KNOW I TOOK MY DAD 4 A RIDE BEFORE AND AFTER , BEFORE HE SAID RUNS DAM GOOD, AFTER HE SAID RUNS DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GOOD , MAN YALL THIS IS WHAT I LIKE LEARNING FROM U YOUNG GUNS AND THE OLD ONES, I SEEE LIGHT.

Mine put down 358 RWHP @ Boomers . truck had 1200 miles on it. No-one ever fessed up about wether or not the parking brake was left on:dontknow:
There was a noticible smell of burning clutch/ brakes,,,hmmm we'll never know will we?

Steve

is there anywere around me that has a good dyno??? live in the back wood of ARKANSAS.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back