E-Bay Sales on Silver 05 RC's

Cablefed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been wanting to unload my RC and have been closely watching E-Bay to see what is selling and what is not. To be honest its rare for a 10 to actually sell on E-Bay with 04's hardly selling at all unless its a steal. The 05 QC's are a plenty in all colors. The 05 RC's are rare on e-bay but they do crop up every now and then with a few of the special edition, YF's and CE's, showing up as well, but for a super premium. 06's sell every now and then with the QC's selling more than the RC's.

The only truck I have yet to even see pop up for sale in the past three months of me watching the E-bay market is an 05 silver RC. I know they only made so many of the silver, but is it that rare of a color?

I keep telling myself to put the truck up for sale but I'm not ready to remove all my stuff and return it to stock with the summer around the corner. I know the market is poo right now on these trucks but if I'm not driving it hardly at all then its not worth even keeping unless I want a garage queen and I already have a few of those. I think this weekend I will be returning her back to stock and giving the old E-bay a try. Unless of course someone is looking to fill a space with a very nice 05 SILVER RC....

He says $26k in a previous thread 5th post down:
showthread.php

I plan to sell it for no less than 26K back to stock while leaving a few goodies on the truck that can't be removed like the 06 emblems and the x-metal door sills, and shift light. The only issue I'm going to have is the stereo. I completly removed the stock setup which included the amps and sub to install a nice setup using the RB-1 and some aftermarket pieces. I will be putting in another stereo setup that will still be better than stock just not the complete stock setup. I will also be including the extended warranty I bought for the truck through dodge when purchased new. I am just not looking forward to converting it back to stock with all the goodies. I wish I could sell it for 28K as it sits with all the goodies, but it seems everyone wants a stock vechicle.

There are new members joining everyday. Hell, I sold my truck to buy another members truck, and it's far from stock. Keep puting it out there, it'll sell. Do you have it on autotrader, craigs list, etc? Try carmax... they offered my 27k for my 06 QC even though they saw it had some paint work

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back