Eagle One Keep Clean?

Roz

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I seen an advertisement for this stuff the other day and was curious if anyone has tried it. I've read some mixed reviews online, but wanted to know if anyone here has used it.

The stuff is supposed to "keep" the wheels clean aka repel grime/dust. I'm curious if it works.

http://www.buyeagleone.com/product-info

i dont know about that stuff, but the eagle one alluminum rim cleaner works great! that stuff with the combination of a powerball and power drill works awesome. I rinsed with hot h20 and let air dry before putting armorall tireshine on too.

NO - i have not tryed it sorry :confused:

lukedovichak said:
i dont know about that stuff, but the eagle one alluminum rim cleaner works great! that stuff with the combination of a powerball and power drill works awesome. I rinsed with hot h20 and let air dry before putting armorall tireshine on too.

yep :) that wat i use as well

i've seen it before (last week a guy was putting it on his rims at the car wash) it looked like thick goo on there...after seeing it first hand, i would never spray that shit on my wheels.

i use it... on the inside of the wheels.. the film it leave behind on the outter part of the wheel takes twice as long to get off ..but it works great on the inside of the wheels

Tooloe said:
i use it... on the inside of the wheels.. the film it leave behind on the outter part of the wheel takes twice as long to get off ..but it works great on the inside of the wheels

That's a thought. Put the junk on the inside of the wheel. If it's gooey and hard to remove, there's no way I'm putting it on the exterior of the wheel.

Those of you using aluminum wheel clean, why? It's my understanding the wheels are clearcoated, so it'd be the equivilent of using aluminum wheel cleaner on the body. . . Or am I missing something? :eek: :)

I wax mine, just as if was the hood. But it's hard to keep wax on them 'cause I use that Meguires Hot Rims to clean them, it really cuts through the brake dust, but it also strips the wax . . . :eek:

Roz-SRT said:
I wax mine, just as if was the hood. But it's hard to keep wax on them 'cause I use that Meguires Hot Rims to clean them, it really cuts through the brake dust, but it also strips the wax . . . :eek:
:dito: I wax mine as well...They are clear coated so be careful what you spray on them. Make sure the label reads "clear coat safe"!

ya it is clear coat safe too! good stuff. I use a bottle for all 4 rims:)

oh good lord, what do I have to do , send Izzy a free sample bottle to get feedback of the stinky clean wheel cleaner:argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

izzy send me your address you 95lb weakling:p

Stinker said:
oh good lord, what do I have to do , send Izzy a free sample bottle to get feedback of the stinky clean wheel cleaner:argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

izzy send me your address you 95lb weakling:p
Free isalways good:D PM Sent!:p

I use the nano protectant for the interior on leather and it works good. no complaints. i havent used anything else tho.

that stuff works pretty well i keep an eagle one cleaning kit in myBEE at all times :rock: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back