East Coast West Coast national GTG's

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
A few of the Senoir members of the Board were talking this weekend, and those that have attended past Mopar Nats also.

But we were possibly thinking of having our own National meets.

One for the East and one for the West, because we have noticed in the past , that nobody really paid much attention to the event:confused:
The event was cool, but most only got one or two passes, and not everybody, well hardly anyone cared to sit in traffic to watch people do burnouts on the street.

So far this is the idea, thinkin of having a National GTG in the spring and in the Fall for both sides of the States, with a car show, and hopfully a strip with someone being named best of show, and fastest , Stock, to modified truck.

Also this is what we have so far.

East Coast possibility and whys
Panama City Fla, track is close by to rent privatly
plus all the extra cool nightlife.
and Eddie102870 has a place there so things could be laid out nicely
Also the beach, everything is on the beach so everyone could have a great time, including a huge cookout right at the beach.
also airports are close.
So basically , the beach, party, drags, fun.

West coast and whys
Vegas..............need say more?LOLOL
tons to do
Major track close but may be $
they are having mopar at the strip in March(possiblilty, but would not be our own private GTG)
Jack Knows an owner of a close track.
Plenty for everyone to do.

What we thought would be good is have a track for our own competition.
Also a place where "everyone" could have something to do since we are all different, women could shop, kids could play, cookouts, and at night the adults could , um , play:D

But what we need from evryone is there opinion, would Dominick, Begood, NYCsteve, Doneo, Boomer , Prof, and other northerners be able or willing to attend?
We are trying to localize, but need someting close to a track, close to the east coast so everyone will be happy.

On the West side, its kinda slim except for Vegas.

But also We want this to be national also, will some of the West coast members come to the east coast, and the east coast guys make the west coast event.

This way we can also have an East Coast Show Champ, as well as West coast,
and if things work out great and to the good, we may also have a centralized for a national Champ deal.

But we need EVERYONES input on this, good , bad, we need it all, because seriously from Begoods son to Ol Fart Jack:D we want everyone to have something to do , and all be happy and full of joy when they leave.

duh da duh, thank you:D

Hmm..All you fuggers in Speedos on the beach?...LMAO..

We could probably fly in for one of those. I'm sure we would have a very good time.

Bill.

you can fly into pc or tallahassee i can pick up from there. id love to get this put together. huge condo right beside our place and is close to state park so our section of the beach is kinda quiet so the law probably wouldnt be too bad. depending on how out of had we got...lol

AirTran flies to Pensacola where I can pick people up also. The only thing with Panama City is I think the track is only 1/8 mile.

FlyingLow said:
AirTran flies to Pensacola where I can pick people up also. The only thing with Panama City is I think the track is only 1/8 mile.
i like 8th mile tracks. man so sorry you couldnt make it to the nats. was looking forward to meeting you. will give you a call mext time im in pc. got to take about a dozen teenagers here shortly. will call and see if ya want to ride over and have a beer with me or sumthin.

eddie102870 said:
i like 8th mile tracks. man so sorry you couldnt make it to the nats. was looking forward to meeting you. will give you a call mext time im in pc. got to take about a dozen teenagers here shortly. will call and see if ya want to ride over and have a beer with me or sumthin.

Just let me know. We can get a few of the guys in the area to meet up also.

PC would work for me too.

I think guys flying in is cool, but it makes it hard to do a good truck competition. :dontknow:

And, doesn't this kind of alienate the midwest crew??

ntw0rk said:
PC would work for me too.

I think guys flying in is cool, but it makes it hard to do a good truck competition. :dontknow:

And, doesn't this kind of alienate the midwest crew??

Thats why we need input, maybe do a notheast, and southeast event.
but the deal is making it our own national,

not just a small 10 truck GTG, but one where 40 to 50 or more people turn out.

it can be a small 1/8 or 1/4 mile doesnt matter they both have lights at the end:D

Kinda get the drift now? so lets see now we are up to a southeast, northeast, midwest, west events.

But ......will this work?
We dont want to start this an it turn out to be a 6 person event, this could turn out to be super:rock: large if it works right:D

I agree lets make this our own. most everyone there stayed around the tent the majority of the time and caught up on what has been going on over the last year and laughed till we hurt and just enjoyed each others company. let me know and ill get to work on it. i was thinking about springtime down south. april or may depending on the weather. but im open to anything.

eddie102870 said:
I agree lets make this our own. most everyone there stayed around the tent the majority of the time and caught up on what has been going on over the last year and laughed till we hurt and just enjoyed each others company. let me know and ill get to work on it. i was thinking about springtime down south. april or may depending on the weather. but im open to anything.

Well we got a few suggestions from the fla fellas an a few others but hopefully more will chime in with their views also:D

heheh you head still hurt?:p

still not firing on all cylinders yet but im better than i was saturday...lol. got to cut grass this afternoon but im gettin back on the challenger thursday. that bitch will be running if i have to sell all of dawn's shoe's to get it done

Im down for Vegas!!!! If we set up are own dates, or if we join in & go to Mopars on the strip. Either way there is so much to do in Vegas it will be FUN.

I am good with Panama City. I'm in Pensacola also, so anyone who would need a ride I will have a few seats available!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back