Easycare question..fff

jrgnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a extended warranty with easycare when I purchase my truck and the supercharger/turbo block was 'X'. would my recently SC be cover by it?

thanks...

You better have a very cooperative dealer......

My supercharger toasted my warranty to shit......

All the best.....

SD

What does X mean. Included or excluded. If they put down that a S/C would be covered under the warranty then you may coverage.

FlyingLow said:
What does X mean. Included or excluded. If they put down that a S/C would be covered under the warranty then you may coverage.

When they did the Easy Care contract for bumper to bumper they mark the truck as being Turboed/Supercharged...

jrgnd said:
When they did the Easy Care contract for bumper to bumper they mark the truck as being Turboed/Supercharged...

I say their fault, your gain.

jrgnd said:

The above post listed a truck with a Boomer Paxton...etc...thought you might know who's truck he bought????

SUPERCHARGER

THOUGH YOU PAID THE SURCHARGE FOR THE TURBO/SUPERCHARGER IT'S STILL CONSIDERED AFTERMARKET AND IT WILL NOT BE COVERED OR ANY OTHER PART IF IT IS DAMAGED BY THAT SUPERCHARGER FAILING. :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back