viprtek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a couple items for sale.

O2 Sims $100 Shipping included
KIF_1039.jpg

Drop in K&N Airfilter Almost brand new $30 shipping included
KIF_1040.jpg

Factory Black Tonneau Cover All hardware included.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...RK:MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=280107037277&rd=1,1

I was going to get a new K&N Airfilter so might as well save some $$ and get this one. Where is it listed or how do you want payment?

Sent payment via paypal 11 days ago. Still no filter. Left a message with seller, no responce.

He has been on the boards a few times since payment has been sent but no responce and no product = opening a complaint with paypal on this item.

Furyous said:
Sent payment via paypal 11 days ago. Still no filter. Left a message with seller, no responce.

He has been on the boards a few times since payment has been sent but no responce and no product = opening a complaint with paypal on this item.

WTF??? :dontknow: :confused: :confused: :confused:

That is total BS. Have you tried sending him a PM here?

TREKER said:
WTF??? :dontknow: :confused: :confused: :confused:

That is total BS. Have you tried sending him a PM here?

As stated above, I left him a PM on this board while the board was showing him on line, I gave him over a day to respond and nothing.

He may just be slow to mail stuff but I have the paypal notice that I paid on the 20th of April and still haven't received anything. If he is just slow it would have been nice to get a note saying "hey can't get to this until May 2nd" or something.

===============================================
viprtek
Last Activity: Yesterday 07:00 PM

My PM to him was:
04-30-2007 Air Filter
03:39 PM viprtek

3 hours before his last activity on these boards.

I think waiting 11 days after payment is fair, I also feel waiting a day for a response after seeing him on line is fair as well.

I am NOT saying he cheated me or he is a scammer or anything.

I am ONLY saying I paid for something and did not receive it and didn't get a response from questions about it.

I would dispute the charges if this had happened with anything else from anywhere else.

I haven't yet filed a dispute, I am going to give him another day to respond to this or the PM that was sent yesterday.

Last edited:
Furyous said:
As stated above, I left him a PM on this board while the board was showing him online, I gave him over a day to respond and nothing.

He may just be slow to mail stuff but I have the paypal notice that I paid on the 20th of April and still havn't recieved anything. If he is jsut slow it would have been nice to get a note saying "hey can't get to this until May 2nd" or something.

Thought you left a message on paypal for him. :eek:

Kinda weird though. I would put in a claim before its too late just to protect yourself like you said. If he does not understand due to his lack of response then thats too bad. :mad:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back